PDA

View Full Version : Buck smuggles phone in his poop chute and...

IseDaDiva
01-06-2023, 08:14 PM
I don't even know what to say about this. I really don't.

DELAWARE COUNTY, Pa. (TCD) -- A 30-year-old nigger buck was arrested after he allegedly lit his girlfriend’s home on fire, killing the woman’s wheelchair-found 20-year-old sister, because she broke up with him.

After Clark’s mudshark broke up with him, he allegedly started sending her "threatening text messages," which even continued when he was taken into custody because he supposedly hid an Apple Watch in his rectum.

Really. I am speechless.

https://truecrimedaily.com/2022/12/07/delaware-county-christopher-clark-arrested-accused-killing-olivia-drasher-lighting-home-fire-sister-breakup/

Kagman
01-06-2023, 08:39 PM
...Poop chute...I don't even know what to say about this. I really don't.

That's funny. I thought they had checked nigger inmate's mouths when they enter prison..

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-06-2023, 09:01 PM
hid an Apple Watch in his rectum.

if it would burn up a paralyzed human woman in an arson attack, that's a nigger that would do pretty much anything..

mudsharkery never ends well

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-07-2023, 12:11 AM
Only a nigger would end up with something like this up its ass.

Whitey Ford
01-08-2023, 04:49 PM
I hear that Boost Mobile (where youz at?) just included the new (cr)Apple Buttplug Sail Foam to its budget, ghetto friendly line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLLewkpKZNI

Ray Cizzums
01-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Isn't the Apple watch just an accessory for your primary phone ?
I guess he didn't get an instruction manual, when he stole it.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
01-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Isn't the Apple watch just an accessory for your primary phone ?
I guess he didn't get an instruction manual, when he stole it.
:bugeye

I hope every hulking nigga buck in NU goes drilling for the watch AND the manual. By the time they're done he'll be able to cram an entire desktop computer tower up there.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-08-2023, 11:06 PM
I hope every hulking nigga buck in NU goes drilling for the watch AND the manual. By the time they're done he'll be able to cram an entire desktop computer tower up there.
He can smuggle in cartons of newports for all the other nigger classmates at NU.