PDA

View Full Version : Africoon justice.* Extremely graphic* (as usual)

IseDaDiva
01-05-2023, 06:44 PM
It's so funny when coddled North American pavement apes ook about how bad dey be treated. I guess the word of "BLM" hasn't yet reached the Darkie Continent.

Nigga gets his muh dik shot off, proving again that niggers are just like us. Things that would have us reeling with horror are just bidness as usual for groids. Niggers and muh dik! ALWAYS muh dik!

(I didn't watch until the end so it may be even worse than I thought) Be warned.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/dc4319d1_20221101215518_t

Tar Remover
01-14-2023, 05:43 PM
I think muh-dik gets more niggers killed than anything else.....

GoodyearNecklace
01-15-2023, 06:12 AM
Things that would have us reeling with horror are just bidness as usual for groids.

The word inhumanity is a YT term. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing in the mother tongue.

BTW...What the hell kind of gun was that?

Jim Crow
01-15-2023, 08:39 AM
Primitive ape justice,LOL!

IseDaDiva
01-15-2023, 12:30 PM
The word inhumanity is a YT term. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing in the mother tongue.

BTW...What the hell kind of gun was that?

Someone in the comments seems to have figured it out.

Someone else kindly transcribed the conversation. :lol

babadegajoojeegeregagbayabagoungabayabayabo::BANG! ::abayabayaungayabyababounngunggoojajebaya:BANG!:: aaahabayabyaingaingaayajababababayoungaboobeejajba ya etc. etc. etc.

Chimp Detester
01-16-2023, 09:23 PM
Hopefully the shooting off of filthy nigger radiator hoses (a.k.a. muhdicks, a.k.a. aids sticks) will catch on as a world-wide phenomena and thus the populations of the manure piles of the world (niggerhoods) will be greatly reduced.