PDA

View Full Version : Relatively nigger free Iceland is the safest and most peaceful country on Earth (nigger laden U.S. #129th)

Whitey Ford
01-01-2023, 11:45 PM
The safest place in the world to live is across the ocean: This country ranks most peaceful

https://i.ibb.co/55GjsdL/Egn0s-Ng-UYAAGb-UW.jpg

What is the safest place to live in the world?
The safest place in the world is Iceland, which ranks number one on the 2022 Global Peace Index. Iceland, with a score of 1.107, has held this position on the GPI for over a decade.

The GPI scores countries based on level of societal safety and security, ongoing domestic and international conflict and degree of militarization.

Iceland is the world's most gender equal country, the only country to have close 90% of its gender gap, according to the World Economic Forum's 2022 Global Gender Gap Report. It is also the third happiest country in the world, ranking just behind Finland and Denmark on the 2022 World Happiness Report. The country also has the lowest poverty rate of the countries belonging to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. OECD includes 38 member countries, including the U.S., the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Korea, France and Spain.

The top ten most peaceful countries, according to the 2022 GPI:

Iceland
New Zealand
Ireland
Denmark
Austria
Portugal
Slovenia
Czech Republic
Singapore
Japan
The United States ranks at 129th with a score of 2.44, marking the country's score "low." Just above the U.S. is Azerbaijan, and just below is Brazil.

The United States, which is chock full of niggers, comes in at #129.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2023/01/01/what-safest-place-world-live/10427688002/

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2023, 01:54 AM
Next year, it will be #132, the next it will be 135, etc. Until it is finally a third world shithole overran by niggers that will then be floating up to the shores of Iceland hoping for liberal white gibs.

Kagman
01-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Another interesting analysis would be Sweden. 10 years ago, they, too, would be in that top ten list of crime free nations. Since then they've opened the nigger and asslifter flood gates, large swaths of the nation have been transformed into No-Go zones where both police (who are unarmed) and fire/EMT's refuse to go.

Malmo in southern Sweden has been called the hand grenade capital of the world due to rival factions using them against one another and all factions using them against any Gov't vehicle entering what the filth call their territory.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43667367

Celticgirl
01-02-2023, 12:09 PM
Iceland is on my bucketlist to visit. I have always been fascinated with it.

Ignatow
01-02-2023, 05:52 PM
I still can't understand why Western European countries would allow Muslims and niggers enter their countries, mate with their women, produce abominations, and cause violent crime. Someone ought to slap some sense into them.

I understand being kind. But these parasites see kindness as weakness. And the cultures are inherently different. To deny the difference is not facing up to the truth, and if there is falsity, bad things happen.

Chimpwhipper
01-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Iceland has some absolutely beautiful wimmen. Even the rare fat ones. I regret not getting to spend time there so they wouldn't have to screw their cousins

Tar Remover
01-03-2023, 07:03 AM
Apparently, they have had the good sense to keep most niggers out....

CoonsЯus
01-03-2023, 09:39 AM
Iceland has some absolutely beautiful wimmen. Even the rare fat ones.

Now come on bro ! :lol

Kagman
01-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Iceland has some absolutely beautiful wimmen. Even the rare fat ones. I regret not getting to spend time there so they wouldn't have to screw their cousins

:rofl

" I regret not getting to spend time there so they wouldn't have to screw their cousins"

You're a damn thoughtful guy... Truly compassionate!

Tar Remover
01-03-2023, 11:05 PM
Iceland has some absolutely beautiful wimmen. Even the rare fat ones. I regret not getting to spend time there so they wouldn't have to screw their cousins:lol:lol:lol

Chimpwhipper
01-04-2023, 03:26 PM
Icelanders have an app that they use to see if a potential date/spouse is related to them( my inbred NC county needs that app). Except for Polish refugees from WW2 everybody on the island is "kin". Hence my statement. My dad was 21%Viking(Scandinavian) so I could still be related to some of them.:D