PDA

View Full Version : Lib celebs close nigger bail out fund after being sued for freeing serial felon Rashawn who shot someone

Whitey Ford
12-26-2022, 02:15 PM
Bail group shuts down after being sued for helping release serial offender who shot waiter

https://i.ibb.co/sbq7FSH/somebody-relaxed-22-Rtnv2.jpg

ACalifornia bail reform group backed by A-list celebrities has shut down after being sued for releasing a serial criminal who less than a week later tried to murder a waiter in Las Vegas.

The Bail Project — whose supporters include Danny Glover, John Legend and Richard Branson — announced it discontinued its operations due to restructuring in early December, 8 NewsNow reported.

Its closure comes after it posted a $3,000 bond for burglary suspect Rashawn Gaston-Anderson in December 2021.

Six days later, Gaston-Anderson shot Chengyan Wang 11 times in Chinatown, 8 NewsNow reported.

In a plea deal, the 24-year-old was convicted of attempted robbery and mayhem, both with deadly weapon enhancements, according to News 3 Las Vegas.

Gaston-Anderson was sentenced in December to seven to 18 years behind bars for the shooting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bail-group-shuts-down-after-being-sued-for-helping-release-serial-offender-who-shot-waiter/ar-AA15FqPO?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=a25d65fe18924223a28d7c8b4924bf99

IseDaDiva
12-26-2022, 06:25 PM
This is infuriating. What happened? Did the waiter not bring Rashawn enough hot sauce wif his wangs?

Robin Steinberg's "Bail Project" strikes again.

Do you mean the injustice of some poor waiter being shot 7 times by a feral, vicious nigger beast YOU sprung from NU? Oh, silly me. She means the injustice of a nigger being locked up for its crimes. How dare they?

I sentence Robin to take Rashawn to live with her for the duration of his sentence. Let's see how much she cares about sad, incarcerated POC after she's been raped, dismembered, and set on fire.

"A-list celebrities"? :lol Yeah, okay - that Legend nigger with his dirty, knocked-up mudshark, that creepy old Brit, and the mummy Glover. And why isn't that silverback Glover dead yet? But yes - Rashawn looks like a likely candidate for turning his life around and becoming an asset to society. Thanks, Robin, for seeing the potential in this lad!

The A-List!

Tar Remover
12-27-2022, 05:52 AM
The thing that motivates me the most is anger and fury at what I see. Robin Spermbug bailing filthy feral niggers who should be getting the ole Jenkem shot, out of jail to commit more crimes against innocent humans. Fuck you liberal scum and burn in hell.