PDA

View Full Version : The Duke & His Teenaper Sidekick Busted for Holding Up Over 30 Places in a Month

Groid_Rage
12-25-2022, 01:03 AM
The only things these filthy apes over achieve in is crime.
Detectives link teen, 21-year-old to more than 30 armed robberies in 2 weeks
BURIEN, Wash. - Two people, including a teen, have been charged in connection to a string of armed robberies that occurred throughout King County within the span of two weeks in November.

According to court documents, 21-year-old Duke Vivao and a 15-year-old suspect hit a variety of gas stations, stores and restaurants between Nov. 2 and Nov. 18 in places like Seattle, Burien, SeaTac, Renton, Kent, Tukwila and Auburn.

In total, court documents say 37 individual armed robberies occurred in these areas of south King County. Vivao is facing charges for 36 counts of first-degree armed robbery.

The 15-year-old was only charged with two counts of first-degree robbery, first-degree attempted robbery and second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm. https://www.q13fox.com/news/15-year-old-second-suspect-charged-for-over-30-armed-robberies-in-king-county
:nigger
:cuffs:captured

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-25-2022, 07:39 PM
37 counts of armed robbery should be enough to put this nigger on death row or at least a life sentence but we all know, it will be out in a few years committing worse atrocities.

Ignatow
12-25-2022, 07:48 PM
Niggas be royalty and sheeeit. Duke of Niggerdom.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-26-2022, 01:15 AM
Niggas be royalty and sheeeit. Duke of Niggerdom.
His majesty, errr excuse me Ye’Majesty nigger agrees!

Ray Cizzums
12-26-2022, 04:22 PM
There was one episode of The First 48, where the murder monkey's name was "Nukey Duke".
The next week, there was another wanted schvugger named "Mookey Duke".
Niggers love naming themselves anything royal, when the reality is that they're only the kangs of
a shit heap.
:bugeye