PDA

View Full Version : Ellen DeGenerate's fave nigger bathwings itself. Mudshark distraught

IseDaDiva
12-21-2022, 01:34 AM
I swear this shit is plastered on every news site for at least two weeks. I never heard of this buck who called hisself "tWitch" but everyone is supposed to mourn over it as though some beloved head of state had croaked.

Nigga managed to blow his brains out, and we can only hope this will influence a whole bunch of other niggers to emulate him.

Along with So You Think You Can Dance, tWitch was also known as a DJ on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which he appeared on from 2014 to the talk show’s finale in 2022.

Wow. He was some VIN (Very Important Nigger) for sure. I mean... Ellen and all.

“It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have to share my nigger buck Stephen has left us,” Holker, his mudshark whore said in a statement.

“Stephen lit up every room he stepped into. He valued family, friends and community above all else and leading with love and light was everything to him.

That same BS is trotted out about every batwinged nigger! "Lit up a room!"

The lit-up niggroe and his cheap-looking whore.

https://stylecaster.com/how-twitch-die/#slide-2

jenkemfactory
12-21-2022, 07:24 AM
Finally, a responsible nigger.

Jim Crow
12-21-2022, 07:41 AM
Good riddance to the nigger! I wish it happened sooner !

haywood
12-21-2022, 08:23 AM
I swear this shit is plastered on every news site for at least two weeks. I never heard of this buck who called hisself "tWitch" but everyone is supposed to mourn over it as though some beloved head of state had croaked.

Nigga managed to blow his brains out, and we can only hope this will influence a whole bunch of other niggers to emulate him.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2022, 08:48 AM

Here’s our vice president NIC with her pimp wearing damn near the same outfit. I wonder if these niggers have a closet full of these outfits for dey hoes to wear out in public with them.

IseDaDiva
12-21-2022, 12:42 PM
Here’s our vice president NIC with her pimp wearing damn near the same outfit. I wonder if these niggers have a closet full of these outfits for dey hoes to wear out in public with them.

"Mudshark Couture"? We already know they're whores. They don't need to advertise it. And what's with the burners, even young ones, and their droopy pancake boobs? No one wants to see that shit except nigger bucks. Put on some underwear, you nasty sluts!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2022, 12:45 PM
"Mudshark Couture"? We already know they're whores. They don't need to advertise it. And what's with the burners, even young ones, and their droopy pancake boobs? No one wants to see that shit except nigger bucks. Put on some underwear, you nasty sluts!
VP niggress’ buck there looks like a cheap pimp you’d find slangin crack whores off the side of 103rd St.