PDA

View Full Version : Chimpout at Gas Station

Unregistered
12-10-2022, 10:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNyl4hplv4o

CoonsЯus
12-11-2022, 12:57 AM
NC has become a lot darker in recent years. Yes indeed, niggers ruin everything ! NC....Nigger Central !!

Unregistered
12-11-2022, 02:04 PM
The only thing I want for Christmas is for all the niggers in the United States and Europe to return to Wakanda. Also it would be nice it there were a fast acting deadly disease that only niggers caught and was highly contagious.

CoonsЯus
12-13-2022, 10:52 AM
The only thing I want for Christmas is for all the niggers in the United States and Europe to return to Wakanda. Also it would be nice it there were a fast acting deadly disease that only niggers caught and was highly contagious.

These niggers are so Hollywashed, that they actually believe that the African all black, utopian paradise actually exists. I reckon we could get them onto ships with a free ticket. We'd promise them at least half way back on the journey ! They'd be dark nigger snake-lines at every port of exit !

" dems diss magikcal place juzz fo uss....yuz duzz nuh work an gets a freyah pay oh sneekaz erry day ! " - er, hang on a mo...ain't that the Bronx ? "

Tar Remover
12-14-2022, 02:18 AM
As usual..... I responded as usual too: "The only sad part is that they didn't all batwing each other."

Jim Crow
12-14-2022, 07:55 AM
Stupid clown ass niggers.All that shooting and no batwings!