PDA

View Full Version : Nigger 'Family Night' takes playing Monopoly to the next level

Whitey Ford
11-29-2022, 01:06 PM
Oklahoma man arrested during family game of Monopoly after he got angry and started shooting

https://i.ibb.co/9YsDZw3/blackmonopoly.jpg

There was no collecting $200 for one Oklahoma man who went directly to jail after firing a gun at his family members during a game of Monopoly Saturday.

John Ronald Dewayne Armstrong was arrested in Tulsa, Oklahoma, after a round of the game erupted into an argument, with a table and the game's board being flipped in the process before he allegedly chased his stepsister and stepfather down the street while pointing his gun at them.

Officers with the Tulsa Police Department were called to a home near East Admiral Place and North Mingo Road around 6.30pm for reports of shots fired, according to KTUL.

Upon arrival, the officers learned that the family members had been drinking when the game turned violent, with Armstrong and his stepfather getting into a fight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/oklahoma-man-arrested-during-family-game-of-monopoly-after-he-got-angry-and-started-shooting/ar-AA14FFQb?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=36e7c798bea3488188e37d5ea67c01bf

IseDaDiva
11-29-2022, 06:41 PM
OMG. Just when you think you've heard it all, you get this. Is there anything niggers do - niglet birfday parties, weddings, cruises, funerals, junk food buying, frickin' board games, clown shoe envy - that doesn't end up in shooting and/or batwings? Anything at all?

Groid_Rage
11-30-2022, 12:39 AM
Sure why not?

haywood
11-30-2022, 09:00 AM
OMG. Just when you think you've heard it all, you get this. Is there anything niggers do - niglet birfday parties, weddings, cruises, funerals, junk food buying, frickin' board games, clown shoe envy - that doesn't end up in shooting and/or batwings? Anything at all?

I'm SURE that was a rhetorical question!!

Chimp Detester
11-30-2022, 03:15 PM
Just another peaceful, relaxing evening in the niggerhood (a.k.a. manure pile).

And John Ronald Dewayne Armstrong, you stupid sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast "son of Barry Ohomo": You deserve a great whipping, for your terrible marksmanship, nigger. Not a single one of your despicable fellow crap-beasts was goodified. Shame on you!

And may I suggest we all send dozens of board games and six-packs of malt likkah to the koon-munity for Kwanzaa (Christmas) celebration and allow TNB to do its thing...

Jim Crow
11-30-2022, 06:38 PM
Niggers will turn any type of gathering into a shootout or riot.Doesn’t matter what it is.With niggers it’ll always end in gunfire or some type of violence.

Keep Britain White
12-01-2022, 12:52 PM
That Monopoly board gave me a good chuckle. Some of you guys and gals have got such good humour, I'd love to see some of your designs for the board.
Go on, have a go - and give us all a good laugh.

WhiteFlight
12-24-2022, 05:05 AM
:lol