PDA

View Full Version : Coontact

DR Spook
11-28-2022, 02:16 PM
So I’m out running some errands this morning and I get to my last stop without having a single interaction with a nigger. Naturally this puts me in a good mood. I go into my last stop and of course every check out clerk is a fucking sow. I just had to return a couple items so I picked the shortest line and took my chances. After explaining to it that I just didn’t need the items it finally relented and started to process the return. Since I was raised to treat people decently and after retiring from the military I habitually said thank you ma’am when the transaction was completed. Somehow this caused a cat 5 chimpout. It starts screeching at me that it was only 27 years old and it’s disrespectful to call it ma’am. At this point I’m pissed and asked it if it would prefer to be called just nigger or if afro Caribbean tree swinger would be more respectful. Naturally it really started screeching and jumping up and down. I just shook my head and walked out. It’s time to find a nigger free zone and move. There aren’t enough words to describe how I hate the feral shitbeasts

jenkemfactory
11-28-2022, 05:53 PM
Sir, maybe it was right. Perhaps it was wrong to call a niggrah a ma'am. Just call it boy or wench.

Jim Crow
11-28-2022, 08:27 PM
A nigger will never be happy.So it’s best to not say anything at all to the filthy dumb beasts!

Ignatow
11-28-2022, 10:58 PM
I once addressed a middle aged woman, "madam". Though not a negress, she chimped out, saying I called her a brothel owner. I just walked away.

I rarely open doors for women these days. I don't want to hear, "you think I can't open it for myself?".

The women who wage war on decency, cry equality all the time, take the side of niggers and illegals, these are the women who are complicit in destroying Western values. They are nigger lovers, gay lovers, and do everything to make men weak and sissies. Thank god that there are still many women who know that they need to support their men. I'm not saying they bow down to men, but realize men as equals.

haywood
11-29-2022, 09:34 AM
So I’m out running some errands this morning and I get to my last stop without having a single interaction with a nigger. Naturally this puts me in a good mood. I go into my last stop and of course every check out clerk is a fucking sow. I just had to return a couple items so I picked the shortest line and took my chances. After explaining to it that I just didn’t need the items it finally relented and started to process the return. Since I was raised to treat people decently and after retiring from the military I habitually said thank you ma’am when the transaction was completed. Somehow this caused a cat 5 chimpout. It starts screeching at me that it was only 27 years old and it’s disrespectful to call it ma’am. At this point I’m pissed and asked it if it would prefer to be called just nigger or if afro Caribbean tree swinger would be more respectful. Naturally it really started screeching and jumping up and down. I just shook my head and walked out. It’s time to find a nigger free zone and move. There aren’t enough words to describe how I hate the feral shitbeasts

That's why I LOVE living in 2 %ville!! The only niggers I see are garbage apes or I see an occasional one when I go downtown. Plus my neighbors are Good Ol' Boys who believe in the Second Amendment!!

Tar Remover
12-10-2022, 08:08 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl Afro-Caribbean Tree Swinger! I like that one best.....