PDA

View Full Version : Murderer silverback executed, libtards and niggers upset

Espantoon
11-16-2022, 11:48 PM
The buck says he dindu nuffin, I am sure he is telling the truth, lol.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2022/11/16/murray-hooper-execution-day-1980-phoenix-murder-convictions/10666614002/

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-17-2022, 12:56 AM
“Dixon, during his execution, had similarly remarked “How bizarre is that? How twisted is that?” (https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2022/05/18/after-acquiring-lethal-injection-drugs-az-struggles-administer-them/9817921002/) calling the execution team members “ghouls one and all" as they attempted to find his veins.”

Well aint that some shit murderous nigger? Perhaps a bullet to the head would have been more appropriate like what your victims received.

IseDaDiva
11-17-2022, 01:59 AM
Media witnesses reported that Hooper did not appear to be in any pain and made limited movements as he died.

Oh, good. I was worried. I'm sure his victims felt no pain or fear so it's only fair he didn't either.21335

I wonder how many millions of your tax dollars went to making sure this nigger got everything he needed for all those years.

Ignatow
11-17-2022, 02:28 AM
Lethal injection is too humane. Electric chair, firing squad, or rope would be better for a murdering ape. It also would be ok to have it eaten by a bear.

jenkemfactory
11-17-2022, 06:07 AM
Oh, good. I was worried. I'm sure his victims felt no pain or fear so it's only fair he didn't either.21335

I wonder how many millions of your tax dollars went to making sure this nigger got everything he needed for all those years.

Surely, he gave his victims perfectly inserted lethal injections. Don't worry.

haywood
11-17-2022, 08:35 AM
Lethal injection is too humane. Electric chair, firing squad, or rope would be better for a murdering ape. It also would be ok to have it eaten by a bear.

Or 10 HUNGRY pit bulls!!

jenkemfactory
11-17-2022, 01:04 PM

AND

Or 10 HUNGRY pit bulls!!

Standard answer: X__<INSERT ANIMAL>____ do not eat shit.

Jim Crow
11-17-2022, 03:19 PM
They should do a paid attendance execution or pay per view . and they could sell raffle tickets where the winner could flip the switch in the next execution. I would definitely tune in and buy myself a couple tickets.

Coon Town
11-18-2022, 12:42 AM

Or one of these, feet first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMoUgI6MeLM&amp;t=172s

Tar Remover
11-21-2022, 09:11 AM

Or a shark. Or a bear, THEN a shark..... YEAH! THAT'S it!

Tar Remover
11-21-2022, 09:13 AM
Off to nigger hell for YOU nigger! Good riddance!

haywood
11-21-2022, 09:35 AM
They should do a paid attendance execution or pay per view . and they could sell raffle tickets where the winner could flip the switch in the next execution. I would definitely tune in and buy myself a couple tickets.

As WOULD I!!

IseDaDiva
11-21-2022, 12:06 PM
Oh, the poor nigger!

"Our Dad was brutally murdered at age 46 in the prime of life," the family wrote. Family members referred to Hooper and his co-defendants as "hired killers" who terrorized the Redmonds and Phelps before shooting them and cutting Patrick Redmond's throat.

"It's a shame that Hooper can't experience a death like that," the Redmond family wrote. "He will get a nice easy one. Just like putting a dog down."

At the very least.