PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Shoots Cop at Close Range... So what else is new.... GOOD VID...

Kagman
11-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Nigger ventilated to goodness.... This cop was wired tight and squared away. Shot twice, he returns accurate fire offing this nigger piece of filth.

Notice the nigger's aiming technique... Eyes closed, one handed grip with arm locked and moving from the shoulder only, feet are break dancing. At any other distance it would have been a sure miss. At a range of just inches, it was enough to put holes in the good guy. The cop fully recovered and was back on the job is short order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iij7yM6URmE

One Dead Nigger........

CoonsЯus
11-01-2022, 07:22 PM
I can't sign in, but dead nigger, that's all I need to know !!

tyrone

Jim Crow
11-01-2022, 08:41 PM
Daid nigger be good nigger!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-01-2022, 11:39 PM
Niggers are pure evil. He would have been just fine with leaving this cop’s family without him. Fuck you dead nigger! Rot in hell.

haywood
11-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Nigger ventilated to goodness.... This cop was wired tight and squared away. Shot twice, he returns accurate fire offing this nigger piece of filth.

Notice the nigger's aiming technique... Eyes closed, one handed grip with arm locked and moving from the shoulder only, feet are break dancing. At any other distance it would have been a sure miss. At a range of just inches, it was enough to put holes in the good guy. The cop fully recovered and was back on the job is short order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iij7yM6URmE

One Dead Nigger........

And a cop who is ALIVE!!!! WIN WIN!!!!

jenkemfactory
11-02-2022, 06:31 AM
I see the problem. He forgot the red sneakers.

Kagman
11-02-2022, 10:01 AM
Niggers are pure evil. He would have been just fine with leaving this cop’s family without him. Fuck you dead nigger! Rot in hell.

So very true... and the nigger piece of filth would be proud of himself for it... And his monkey pals... 'Props!!!'

animal mother
11-02-2022, 11:43 AM
Dead nigger wearing a clown suit to match it's clown shoes.
:flip:traybat

Anastasia
11-03-2022, 07:06 AM
After reading about uppity subhuman ape LeBrown James, all I can say is anyone who worships that nigger worships this one too. The ones who wear suits and shoot hoops always make excuses for the ones who wear clown outfits and shoot cops. This is why it is logical to hate niggers collectively. The "law abiding" ones always make excuses for the criminals, and have blood on their hands too because they're always inciting riots and violence. No other group (other than asslifters) worships and covers for the criminals and terrorists of their own kind so much.

Kagman
11-03-2022, 09:21 AM
...This is why it is logical to hate niggers collectively. The "law abiding" ones always make excuses for the criminals, and have blood on their hands too because they're always inciting riots and violence. No other group (other than asslifters) worships and covers for the criminals and terrorists of their own kind so much.

Interestingly, niggers and ass-lifters are all too often one in the same... That's no coincidence. I read somewhere long ago that religions of any stripe do not convert or even change their practitioners. Rather, they simply attract people who already subscribe to a religions' core beliefs. The nigger facination with Jizlam provides a good example... Jizlam is violent, homophobic, misogynistic and xenophobic to it's very core... The 'faith' defines everything that is wrong with this planet. You just have to listen to any cRapper for those very same sentiments and predilections. Insightful post, BTW....