PDA

View Full Version : "Ese Changuito" L.A. City Councilwoman blasts Councilmember for being an oildriller

Whitey Ford
10-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Nury Martinez resigns as LA City Council president following backlash over racist comments

https://i.ibb.co/cNK3Rmx/monkey.png

Nury Martinez on Monday announced her resignation as Los Angeles City Council president amid backlash over racist comments made about Councilman Mike Bonin's Black son that were revealed in a leaked recording from last fall.

She has resigned from her position as council president but maintains her seat on the council.

On Sunday, audio was leaked of Martinez using racist language about Bonin’s then two-year-old son during a conversation from October 2021.

Among other comments, Martinez belittled Bonin, who is white and has a Black son, and criticized the child for his behavior at a Martin Luther King Day parade, saying Bonin's son was misbehaving on a float, which might have tipped over if she and the other women on the float didn't step in to "parent this kid."

"They're raising him like a little white kid," Martinez said. "I was like, `this kid needs a beatdown. Let me take him around the corner and then I'll bring him back."'

Martinez also called the child "ese changuito," Spanish for "that little monkey."

https://www.foxla.com/news/nury-martinez-resigns-as-la-city-council-president

IseDaDiva
10-10-2022, 05:37 PM
"They're raising him like a little white kid," Martinez said.

Yes, we know that raising niglets like white kids and expecting them to act civilized is a recipe for disaster. It's like these idiots who raise a chimp like a human child and who are shocked when their "child" bites their faces off. The same goes for nigglets. Chimps and niggers should be left in the jungle where they belong.

I can just picture the little buck's behavior, but it was Martin Looter King day and we know how niggers celebrate that, by chimping out and batwinging each other.

Spanish for "that little monkey."

:lol She may as well leave the planet after that. Criticism of niggroes, no matter how savage their behaivor is strictly verboten.

Tar Remover
10-18-2022, 03:57 AM
She was correct.