PDA

View Full Version : Miami Nigger Up for 1st Degree Bullet After a bullet he shot killed Niggerty City's Grandpa Grandma

Groid_Rage
10-09-2022, 01:28 AM
A 24-year-old Florida man is under arrest in the shooting death of an 85-year-old grandmother who was on her porch watching the sunset and sharing a drink with a neighbor when she was shot in the head.

Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle announced late Friday that James Calvin Velazquez was under arrest on one count of first-degree murder.

Additional arrests are pending, the police department suggested.

The victim, Elizabeth Level, was known in the community as “Miss? Liz,” Rundle said.
Liberty City is a Miami neighborhood situated north-northwest of the city’s downtown area.

The Miami Herald reported that Level was drinking a can of beer and had her walker in her hand. She was bidding “farewell to the evening sun” and sharing “a drink and conversation with her neighbor” when she was gunned down, the newspaper said.
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-man-charged-with-firing-bullet-intended-for-someone-else-and-murdering-grandmother-who-was-watching-sunset-from-front-porch/
:unigger
:melon :cuffs

Jim Crow
10-09-2022, 07:49 AM
The little nigger should be offered leniency. But only after it takes out the rest of the old grandma nigger’s fambly! what good is nigger on nigger crime if they can’t finish the job?

haywood
10-09-2022, 07:55 AM
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-man-charged-with-firing-bullet-intended-for-someone-else-and-murdering-grandmother-who-was-watching-sunset-from-front-porch/
:unigger
:melon :cuffs

Actually a "spigger", probably puerto ricoon or dominicoon!!

Groid_Rage
10-09-2022, 09:39 AM
Puerto Rico had its share of slave plantations in the day, so their jigs are similar to ours

Anastasia
10-11-2022, 10:24 PM
That old sheboon bid farewell to da sun for the last time!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-11-2022, 10:29 PM
That old sheboon bid farewell to da sun for the last time!
Unfortunately it had already created a bunch of monkeys. This was too little too late.

Moe_Gibbs
10-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Oh lawdy! I just beez drankin' me a coat foaty fye and bix noodin' on my poach!

Whitey Ford
10-17-2022, 11:10 AM
It was a Porch Monkey Shooting Gallery. :lol