PDA

View Full Version : Diversity Strikes Again

Unregistered
09-26-2022, 10:32 AM
Would someone kindly move this to the Mess Hall? I can't seem to register. Anyway, I've about had it with these fools who believe that diversity is necessary. Isn't insanity defined as doing the same thing and expecting different results? The more I see, the more I believe this s**t is intentional.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/23/doj-47-in-minnesotas-somali-community-charged-with-stealing-250m-in-covid-19-funds-from-child-nutrition-program/

Sandy
09-26-2022, 10:46 PM
Sorry about your registration problems! Let us know the exact error message, or otherwise what's happening, so we can get you access to the other forums.

Unregistered
09-27-2022, 12:50 AM
Sorry about your registration problems! Let us know the exact error message, or otherwise what's happening, so we can get you access to the other forums.

This might sound like a dumb question, but on other forums (not necessarily nigger hating forums), they tend to have at least one "off topic" forum where members can discuss things not quite specific to the obvious agenda of the website.

If I registered, would there be a place where I can discuss more menial and boring stuff like cooking food and book reading? I realize that such things aren't really anti-nigger in the strictest sense, but I would be surprised if most of the members didn't occasionally engage in such activities.

jenkemfactory
09-27-2022, 02:38 AM
That stinks. The Somalis I mean.

deadmann83
09-27-2022, 11:13 AM
This might sound like a dumb question, but on other forums (not necessarily nigger hating forums), they tend to have at least one "off topic" forum where members can discuss things not quite specific to the obvious agenda of the website.

If I registered, would there be a place where I can discuss more menial and boring stuff like cooking food and book reading? I realize that such things aren't really anti-nigger in the strictest sense, but I would be surprised if most of the members didn't occasionally engage in such activities.

Yes this place has those type of sub-forums for discussing more mundane things like cooking etc.

Kagman
09-27-2022, 11:35 AM