PDA

View Full Version : Disney's niggerizations continue: Pinocchio now has a fairy nigmother

Sandy
09-22-2022, 11:37 PM
I'm surprised nobody's posted about this yet. I thought I'd read it was a tranny buck cast as the Blue Fairy, but this niggeress is just as ugly.

I stopped at 23 seconds, enough to see how ugly the nigger is, and what horrible acting, what horrible directing. It's like Zemeckis rushed them because he was running out of film. I expected better from Gordon-Levitt, who should go back to acting school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YLTcPu6RA

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-22-2022, 11:40 PM
I'm surprised nobody's posted about this yet. I thought I'd read it was a tranny buck cast as the Blue Fairy, but this niggeress is just as ugly.

I stopped at 23 seconds, enough to see how ugly the nigger is, and what horrible acting, what horrible directing. It's like Zemeckis rushed them because he was running out of film. I expected better from Gordon-Levitt, who should go back to acting school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YLTcPu6RA

I saw an article about this the other day. I still think it’s a tranny buck. If a blue nigger fairy flies into my window, I’m calling an exterminator. This shit is the stuff nightmares are made of!

haywood
09-23-2022, 09:46 AM
I saw an article about this the other day. I still think it’s a tranny buck. If a blue nigger fairy flies into my window, I’m calling an exterminator. This shit is the stuff nightmares are made of!

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
09-23-2022, 05:26 PM
Well, why not? Cinderella got a bearded, rump-roasting buck Fairy Godmother.

Ray Cizzums
09-23-2022, 06:12 PM

Looks like the fucking Bat Fairy should look.
:bugeye

Chimp Detester
09-23-2022, 07:01 PM
:pissed

I would not mind if movies are remade casting every wicked person as a nigger and all good people as humans. Imagine, for example, 101 Dalmatians, where Cruella Deville is a nigger...

Sandy
09-23-2022, 11:53 PM

That's the one I was thinking about! I'm surprised it wasn't done again.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-24-2022, 12:01 AM

Who puts this shit in kid’s movies? For fuck’s sake, what is going on around here? It’s the flaming godnigger. There is so much degeneracy involved with niggers and liberals.

IseDaDiva
09-24-2022, 12:17 AM

I would not mind if movies are remade casting every wicked person as a nigger and all good people as humans. Imagine, for example, 101 Dalmatians, where Cruella Deville is a nigger...

Don't hold your breath. Niggers can not be portrayed as anything less than noble, intelligent, kind, generous, helpful and all that. We're being ordered to see that as truth.
The only evil/stupid/useless people you will see in any movie or show now are white hetero males.

tweakstick
09-24-2022, 03:07 AM
I thought I'd read it was a tranny buck cast as the Blue Fairy, but this niggeress is just as ugly.

*Blue Gum Fairy.

jenkemfactory
09-24-2022, 05:43 AM
Is she going to muhpoosie him? Will he wish he was a real boy so he can fun the fuck away from the bald bat-boon?

Coon Town
10-25-2022, 12:51 PM
Looks like Piniggio is flopping at the box office like a fish out of water. A nig-loving co-worker was extolling the virtues of this travesty rather loudly a few weeks back. She became irate when I asked if the blue nigger was a buck or sow.

GeneralPat
10-26-2022, 01:57 AM
Don't forget the little mermaid movie that's coming out next year will also feature an ugly alien looking nigger as the little mermaid. There is no point in watching anything anymore, it's all nigger loving garbage from here on out.

Jim Crow
10-26-2022, 06:56 AM
Liberal love to cast niggers into white roles. And they always end up losing money and crying “rayciss” when the film becomes a bust. And of course, it will! No white parent with any sense would take their children to see that movie.

GeneralPat
10-26-2022, 08:21 PM
There is a reason why the phrase 'get woke, go broke' exists yet these idiots can't seem to get the hint. This is nobody else's fault but their own, they should know by now that the real world does not work like twitter. Nobody in the future will look at the woke media of the past as something to be fondly remembered about, it will be something we would all wish to forget ever happened.

haywood
10-26-2022, 09:58 PM

And the bitch was a 400 POUND, hairhat wearing sow!!

TheStoryOf
11-20-2022, 04:05 AM

That was Sony's movie for Prime Video.

haywood
11-20-2022, 10:33 AM
Looks like the fucking Bat Fairy should look.
:bugeye

Tru Dat!!

Groid_Rage
11-20-2022, 12:39 PM
I saw an article about this the other day. I still think it’s a tranny buck. If a blue nigger fairy flies into my window, I’m calling an exterminator. This shit is the stuff nightmares are made of!If a blue nigger fairy flies into/through my window, I’m blasting it with my 870