PDA

View Full Version : I hate niggers and sandniggers, but I am NOT white supremacist

Unregistered
09-06-2022, 01:39 PM
Niggers and sand niggers have no morals, no ethics. They just worship sick and twisted religions and use them as an excuse to behave like rabid monkeys.

For example. Japanese and Mongolians dont do that. They respect their culture, they respect people. They might have other problems in theie society yes, but they arent blaming others for them and then go to rape and thieving spree. In fact, I respect those more than most of us white sovietys. They respect themselves, they are proud of their history and way of living. They dont bend to niggers like we whiteys do now. I wish I was a horseriding mongol.

MineEvolved
09-06-2022, 08:03 PM
You may find that very few people that come to this site are 'white supremacists', nor do we allow 'white supremacist' imagery/language here. We've banned more than one person who comes in here with the 'if it ain't white, it ain't right' bullshit. We welcome people from all races all over the world to come and share their stories about niggers, or read the stories that can be found here. Except for niggers. We do not sanction or allow calls for violence. Nigger behavior is the sole reason a site such as this even exists. Trust me, everyone here has better shit to do with their time. But niggers are that dangerous to the rest of the world, that it becomes necessary to keep and maintain at least one or two information portals where people can come and educate themselves.

Jim Crow
09-06-2022, 08:36 PM
I hate niggers because I grew up in a liberal city(New Haven,CT,that worships the worthless,lazy,destructive beasts. I went to school with niggers, worked with niggers and was constantly reminded of their stupid,lazy,destructive and felonious behaviors.
In school,niggers would steal anything you took your eyes off of for a second. As a kid, if you owned a bike, you’d better be on it constantly. Because if you got off it or left it outside for a second, a nigger would steal it. same with my car stereo and rims when I started driving.
The streets were so bad, that you could not take a walk after dark,you’d run a risk of getting mugged, beaten and or killed.A nigger tried to rob my father’s liquor store w/a 22 pistol when yours truly was tending the register. I was experienced with a handgun at a young age. So, bat wings were issued. After that, I decided to move to New York with a chick I met.
New York City was even worse. I was almost killed when a nigger tried to jack me at gunpoint while I drove a cab. by the time I was 25 years old, I moved to FL with my then girlfriend. Best move ever made!Nigger crime isn’t as bad here. I was able to find a nice middle class neighborhood,start my own business and raise a loving family who keep niggers out of our lives.We avoid the groid at all costs!

haywood
09-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Niggers and sand niggers have no morals, no ethics. They just worship sick and twisted religions and use them as an excuse to behave like rabid monkeys.

For example. Japanese and Mongolians dont do that. They respect their culture, they respect people. They might have other problems in theie society yes, but they arent blaming others for them and then go to rape and thieving spree. In fact, I respect those more than most of us white sovietys. They respect themselves, they are proud of their history and way of living. They dont bend to niggers like we whiteys do now. I wish I was a horseriding mongol.

WELCOME to Chimpout!!