PDA

View Full Version : Antwon poses as 'new hire' at nursing home so he can get his muh dik on with female resident

Whitey Ford
08-16-2022, 05:43 PM
‘Career criminal’ poses as worker at Canton nursing home, rapes female resident

https://i.ibb.co/Bs3mX7v/MUHDIK2.png

A convicted felon has pleaded guilty and has received the maximum judgement after raping a vulnerable adult at a Canton nursing home earlier this year.
According to the district attorney, Antwon Harris, 35, entered the Canton Manor Nursing Home early on the morning of January 13 after posing as a new hire.

After getting into the building, he went into the room of a 29-year-old female resident who, due to severe development delays, had been at the nursing home for most of her life. His entering the room was captured on surveillance footage.

Harris then forced the woman to have sex.

Staff found a used condom in the victim’s trash can, alerting staff of the incident. Forensic evidence from the woman’s sexual assault examination confirmed Harris’s DNA on her body.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/career-criminal-poses-as-worker-at-canton-nursing-home-rapes-female-resident/ar-AA10Jhxw?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9a9eef1d52d346d385a97940df7ec9df

Ignatow
08-17-2022, 04:06 AM
Somehow, this may be nigger on nigger violence, because the victim was severely mentally retarded. That's a definition of the nigger species. They are retarded compared to humans, but amongst themselves, they're just niggers.

Groid_Rage
08-20-2022, 11:47 PM
Just look at its mug
:unigger

jenkemfactory
08-21-2022, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry, who is severely retarded? The victim or the nigger?

DoctorsAndEngineers
08-21-2022, 10:29 AM
Dindu nuffins I'm sure, him momma sayed he wuz a gud boi.
40 years in Nigger U for the nigger !
:cheers 20727

Was it worth it you nasty gross nigger scum? Should have gone back to Africa and raped a cow instead.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-21-2022, 11:02 AM
40 years in Nigger U for the nigger !

Some woketard in the system will end up getting it out early cuz systemic YT oppression bla bla made the nigger do it

Best to be hoped for is batwinged resisting arrest the next time the ape rapes.

Kagman
08-21-2022, 03:29 PM
Just look at its mug
:unigger

Check out the 'wall' behind the foul groid... It's a cut up cardboard box.... It's where the nigger should live, inside a 8 foot by 6 foot cage for the rest of it's nigger life... Disgusting these creatures are permitted to breath the same air we do...

haywood
08-21-2022, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry, who is severely retarded? The victim or the nigger?

BOTH!!

Defund Welfare
08-21-2022, 07:43 PM
Comments disabled. Can’t say anything bad about the poor cuddly nigger. He dindu nuffin.