PDA

View Full Version : Snakehead Odarrius shot in the head while breaking into his she boon's niggerpad

Whitey Ford
08-16-2022, 01:39 AM
Man dead after girlfriend shot him at apartment complex in north Harris Co., deputies say

https://i.ibb.co/412HXHw/WKcm-Rv-X4tfzr5-Ezv-IYz-N.jpg

On Thursday, at about 5:45 p.m., Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a shooting at The Park at Cumberland Apartments, located at 505 Cypress Station Drive.

When deputies arrived on the scene, they located the victim, Odarrius Broden, 26, lying on the front porch of an apartment. Broden was unresponsive and bleeding from the head, deputies said.

Broden's 21-year-old girlfriend claimed Broden came to her apartment, argued with her, and physically assaulted her, authorities said.

The girlfriend locked Broden out of her apartment, and he forced her front door open, shattering the frame. She then fired one warning shot as they stood in the doorway and continued to argue. She then fired a second shot at Broden, killing him, authorities said.

Broden was pronounced dead on the scene.

https://abc13.com/odarrius-broden-shot-by-girlfriend-domestic-violence-assaulted/12119646/

Moe_Gibbs
08-16-2022, 06:18 AM
No way you're gonna convince me that thing is human!

Nig Zero
08-16-2022, 07:17 AM
Those are some big ass bootlips on that downs syndrome nigger. Good thing it was DRT (Dead Right There) when the cops found it.

Jim Crow
08-16-2022, 07:47 AM
Good shot niggress!

Kagman
08-16-2022, 08:59 AM
Good shot niggress!

Just what I was thinking. I agree! Imagine, a warning shot. That implies the shitlit launcher was able to think 3 milliseconds in to the future as giving the raging buck an option to back off will go a long way in stopping any legal action against her. I wonder if the sow had any training? Rare for a nigger - or even a human - to place a head shot like that under such duress.

Regardless, it made my morning we've got one criminigger feeding the maggots... Pretty funny the only pic they have of the beast is a mug shot from a prior arrest. Bet they got it from Mammy... She had prominently placed on her living room furniture... Stacked pallets and garbage cans turned upside down.

Anastasia
08-16-2022, 03:04 PM
That must have been some extra-powerful certified Nig-Concrete-Skull-penetrating ammo.

Kagman
08-16-2022, 06:01 PM
That must have been some extra-powerful certified Nig-Concrete-Skull-penetrating ammo.

Funny! As I was reading the details, I thought the same thing: She must have been using armor-piercing rounds to get through that up-armored nigger skull... Great minds think alike!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-16-2022, 09:59 PM
Goodification, the only happy ending to a nigger story. Every time one goes down, society has that much more slim chance of recovering...

Keep doing what you're doing niggette. Date some more balled up snakeheads, and take 'em out to the trash when they wear out their welcome !

IseDaDiva
08-16-2022, 10:57 PM
No way you're gonna convince me that thing is human!

We want ansuhs! Oh, wait - that's only when da popo rightfully deletes some spook. Other than that, it's "gun violence".

Just look at that 49-IQ retarded knuckle-dragger with the over-inflated inner tube boot lips. Holy shit. I'm told to see "Odarrius" as the same species as I am.

An alien is more human than this puke-inducing abomination.

Kagman
08-17-2022, 06:15 AM
We want ansuhs! Oh, wait - that's only when da popo rightfully deletes some spook. Other than that, it's "gun violence".

Just look at that 49-IQ retarded knuckle-dragger with the over-inflated inner tube boot lips. Holy shit. I'm told to see "Odarrius" as the same species as I am.

Talk about talent! Creating memes to fit a story... Nice work..

Kagman
08-17-2022, 06:26 AM
Good shot niggress! Gotta hand it to the Sow... Head shots are difficult under any circumstances. This niglet launcher fired off a warning shot first, then popped the raging buck dead-square in the head... That is a pretty cool customer. My bet... No charges filed. A righteous whacking

Moe_Gibbs
08-17-2022, 01:38 PM

Exactly! There's no way you can tell me that disgusting, boot-lipped sub-ape is "just like us"! No damn way. We are NOT the same species.

IseDaDiva
08-17-2022, 07:38 PM
Exactly! There's no way you can tell me that disgusting, boot-lipped sub-ape is "just like us"! No damn way. We are NOT the same species.

A chimp has far more intelligence and humanity in its eyes than this pea-brained pavement ape does! It's better looking too!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-18-2022, 12:11 AM
Those are some big ass bootlips on that downs syndrome nigger. Good thing it was DRT (Dead Right There) when the cops found it.
That’s exactly what I zeroed in on. If it landed lips down, they probably had some pretty strong suction on the concrete.

Nig Zero
08-18-2022, 07:16 AM

Ironically Funny!!! Well done, Diva!

Groid_Rage
08-20-2022, 10:25 PM
Just his hurr alone was reason enough to terminate that shit-ape

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-22-2022, 11:27 PM
Just what I was thinking. I agree! Imagine, a warning shot. That implies the shitlit launcher was able to think 3 milliseconds in to the future as giving the raging buck an option to back off will go a long way in stopping any legal action against her. I wonder if the sow had any training? Rare for a nigger - or even a human - to place a head shot like that under such duress.

Regardless, it made my morning we've got one criminigger feeding the maggots... Pretty funny the only pic they have of the beast is a mug shot from a prior arrest. Bet they got it from Mammy... She had prominently placed on her living room furniture... Stacked pallets and garbage cans turned upside down.

I guess they couldn't find the standard picture of the spook graduating from Kindergarten.

08-22-2022, 11:32 PM
That’s exactly what I zeroed in on. If it landed lips down, they probably had some pretty strong suction on the concrete.

No doubt. Need a shovel to pry his haid off the ground.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-22-2022, 11:41 PM
No doubt. Need a shovel to pry his haid off the ground.
Yup, needed the jaws of life. How have you been? Feel like I haven’t seen ya in a while.

08-27-2022, 12:26 AM
Yup, needed the jaws of life. How have you been? Feel like I haven’t seen ya in a while.

I've been a bit ill lately but doing much better. Thank you for asking:thumb

IseDaDiva
08-28-2022, 06:39 PM
I guess they couldn't find the standard picture of the spook graduating from Kindergarten.

They don't want anyone to know he was 12 at the time.