PDA

View Full Version : Another Great USPS Quota Nigger Hire Rips off more than $70,000 of Costco Rewards Checks

Groid_Rage
08-07-2022, 12:31 AM
In Bay Shore LI NY
Postal worker allegedly steals $70K in Costco rebate certificates
129,382 views Aug 2, 2022 Prosecutors say Gerome Fowler was working at a post office in Bay Shore when he allegedly stole about $70,000 worth of Costco reward certificates. https://www.yahoo.com/now/usps-worker-allegedly-stole-70-213837763.html
:unigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8EVOoy3E1I
:gorilla

Jim Crow
08-07-2022, 09:12 AM
Low IQ crime to steal something that has a paper trail.NY will probably be too lenient on the nigg!

animal mother
08-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Low IQ crime to steal something that has a paper trail.NY will probably be too lenient on the nigg!
This sounds like a federal offense so maybe the feds with prosecute the spook and land it in a federal pen.

Jim Crow
08-07-2022, 03:11 PM
This sounds like a federal offense so maybe the feds with prosecute the spook and land it in a federal pen.

Hopefully! But I never underestimate the nigger loving libs’ stupidity!

Celticgirl
08-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Another one?

tweakstick
08-07-2022, 05:02 PM

It's worse than just a paper trail. You have to have a membership to shop there. This dumb nigger tried to use the vouchers under his own membership while written to another member. These GC's are barcoded with the recipient's account info. Your picture probably pops up on the cashier's screen. I'm sure it was caught on the first try. This nigger is too stupid to steal.

Jim Crow
08-07-2022, 09:00 PM
It's worse than just a paper trail. You have to have a membership to shop there. This dumb nigger tried to use the vouchers under his own membership while written to another member. These GC's are barcoded with the recipient's account info. Your picture probably pops up on the cashier's screen. I'm sure it was caught on the first try. This nigger is too stupid to steal.

All niggers are too stupid to steal.Or commit any crime for that matter! It’s no wonder why niggers make up most of the prison population!