PDA

View Full Version : Nigger baakabawler Bill Russell daid!

Jim Crow
07-31-2022, 01:40 PM
Bill Russell the nigger baakabawl playa be daid at 88! Too bad the fucking nigger lived that long! He was of course another piece of shit like the rest of the shitskins! Just with more money!

jenkemfactory
07-31-2022, 02:06 PM
Who the hell was that? Never heard of the shit.
It thought the jungle was hot. It is now in hell.

Jim Crow
07-31-2022, 04:57 PM

It retired from baakaball 53 years ago. And it be datin white womens,eating KFC and talkin crap on YT ever since.It’s retired from life now!Good riddance nigger!

animal mother
07-31-2022, 06:15 PM
I actually remember watching the old silver back play tree hockey back when the NBA was mostly humans (yeah I’m that old). I think it was the first nigger tree hockey coach later on.

animal mother
07-31-2022, 06:15 PM
I actually remember watching the old silver back play tree hockey back when the NBA was mostly humans (yeah I’m that old). I think it was the first nigger tree hockey coach later on.

Kagman
07-31-2022, 09:15 PM
Ohura of star trek fame is also flying on batwings....

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-15-2022, 03:47 AM

Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, man those were some awesome games of finesse and intelligent planning to watch.

Now it's nothing but a jungle bunny testicle contest, niggers ruin everything.

Ignatow
08-15-2022, 03:08 PM
Nigger lived far too long. Nigger-important bitch, useless oxygen thief. Glad it's dead. Overrated piece of shit.