PDA

View Full Version : Ginormous she grilla viciously attacks Taco Truck in Los Angeles

Whitey Ford
07-14-2022, 04:39 AM
Video: Obese black lady trashes, spits on Los Angeles taco stand…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Z9AgIV-yE&t=74s

A woman wanted for terrorizing a South Los Angeles taco vendor over the weekend was arrested Tuesday.

Footage from the scene at “South Tacos Stand,” located near Normandie and Slauson Avenues in the Harvard Park neighborhood, shows the woman, now identified as 30-year-old India Duerson, shouting at and hitting the vendor, pouring out barrels of juice and horchata, throwing food and spitting on everything she did not already trash.

The vendor, Bertha Zuniga, said it happened after the woman claimed it had taken her and other workers too long to make a burrito she had ordered as they set up for the day.

https://www.revolver.news/2022/07/video-obese-black-lady-trashes-spits-on-los-angeles-taco-stand/

jenkemfactory
07-14-2022, 06:24 AM
That Mexican midget is no match for a nigorilla.

Jim Crow
07-14-2022, 07:02 AM
That Mexican midget is no match for a nigorilla.

I think a little training and a spring loaded Bataan would turn the tables in the victim’s favor. That savage beast is just wild.It has no skills or stratagy.Everyone should be prepared to defend themselves. I actually look forward to it!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-14-2022, 09:10 AM
“Demanding a burrito” :lol I would smack a burrito upside that giant nigger’s head.

Ignatow
07-14-2022, 03:02 PM
Genuine nigger vs. border nigger. I'm insensitive to the "plight" of illegal Messicans and all other illegals, regardless of race. If they weren't here, where they don't belong, then this wouldn't have happened, anyway. I'm into cold logic, and I am one of those who will fight for principle.

Let me put it another way: you deal with niggers, you get a nigger deal. And street vendors don't pay taxes, make this place a third world shithole, dump their grease on the sidewalk - they're not innocent, hardworking, or anything. They claim they pay taxes too - yeah, so do us normal Americans. And you illegals offset that by spewing 7 border niggers that will vote for Brandon 's party in the future.

I hate border niggers. They're .001% less detestable than coon niggers, but both do nothing but bring us down.

As for that EBT fed sow, useless POS that is a menace to every decent human. It belongs in jail.

P.S. This beating was nothing. If you ever saw what inhuman treatment border niggers get from their own race, this looked like a cakewalk.

tweakstick
07-14-2022, 03:43 PM
Genuine nigger vs. border nigger. I'm insensitive to the "plight" of illegal Messicans and all other illegals, regardless of race. If they weren't here, where they don't belong, then this wouldn't have happened, anyway. I'm into cold logic, and I am one of those who will fight for principle.

I agree with you 100% with one added comment. I don't blame the border niggers for coming here nearly as much as I blame the DC niggers in suits who rolled out the red carpet, phones, free medical, dental, food stamps, housing and every other dame eso that they get at our expense.

Yes, they know damn well that they are coming here illegally but if it's not enforced but is in fact rewarded, how illegal is it to them, really? When all you've known all your life is a third world shithole where laws are both made by and bent by convenience and money, it's kind of what you know. Now, they see the same thing happening in the US so they assume that we are now also what they know!

This country is so overdue for a revolution. I'm not advocating it, I'm just saying I would understand if it happened.

Even our founders thought it would only last a generation at best.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-14-2022, 04:35 PM

Let me put it another way: you deal with niggers, you get a nigger deal. And street vendors don't pay taxes, make this place a third world shithole, dump their grease on the sidewalk - they're not innocent, hardworking, or anything. They claim they pay taxes too - yeah, so do us normal Americans. And you illegals offset that by spewing 7 border niggers that will vote for Brandon 's party in the future.

I hate border niggers. They're .001% less detestable than coon niggers, but both do nothing but bring us down.

As for that EBT fed sow, useless POS that is a menace to every decent human. It belongs in jail.

P.S. This beating was nothing. If you ever saw what inhuman treatment border niggers get from their own race, this looked like a cakewalk.

Completely agree. They are just as much a burden on society as niggers.Coming here legally takes an ounce of intelligence, which is why illegals are typically low IQ, violent and useless just like despicable niggers.

Anastasia
07-16-2022, 06:25 PM

Deport them both. The one to Mexico and the other to Sierra Leone.

The fat nigger would get chucked into a cannibal's pot by the hangry local Africoon niggers within an hour.