PDA

View Full Version : How would you like to live in this neighborhood?

Unregistered
07-12-2022, 07:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtUjEkeZ4Z8

Unregistered
07-13-2022, 02:30 AM
The nogs in that neighborhood are so stupid they can't even figure out how to have a proper gang fight.

Jim Crow
07-13-2022, 03:28 PM
A YT would need a home w/a drawbridge and a moat around it to survive there.And lots of weapons and electronic surveillance.

jenkemfactory
07-13-2022, 10:11 PM
A YT would need a home w/a drawbridge and a moat around it to survive there.And lots of weapons and electronic surveillance.

I think the classic chimpout solution is the time machine.

tweakstick
07-14-2022, 12:01 AM
I think everyone is mistaken about what is really going on here. This is simply an Africoon soccer match. The niggers could not find a regulation soccer bawl to steal and kick around so they had to settle for a clear plastic one instead. It just doesn't show up well in the poor lighting.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-14-2022, 09:06 AM
This was over 10 years ago. I would wager most of these filthy niggers are deyad. The cop should have pulled up and stated over the loud speaker, “go home childish niggers! We know you don’t have work tomorrow but go the fuck hom filthy niggers!” You know that’s what they would love to say.

haywood
07-14-2022, 11:04 PM
This was over 10 years ago. I would wager most of these filthy niggers are deyad. The cop should have pulled up and stated over the loud speaker, “go home childish niggers! We know you don’t have work tomorrow but go the fuck hom filthy niggers!” You know that’s what they would love to say.

I'd say it!!

EverydayNeverStops
07-17-2022, 11:15 AM
When I watch these videos what stands out is the body language...
It truly is like a primate.