PDA

View Full Version : Muh dik-mad buck jizzes on grocery store worker

IseDaDiva
06-29-2022, 07:08 PM
I'm done for the day with nigger crime. It's making me dizzy.

PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. - A Virginia pavement ape has been charged for exposing his stovepipe to a Food Lion grocery store worker and shooting nigger venom on her.

As ALWAYS, when cornered the buck sucks in the boot lips. This is an instinctive, involuntary defensive action in this species.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2648520458555/police-man-exposes-himself-leaves-bodily-fluid-on-food-lion-worker

jenkemfactory
06-29-2022, 07:50 PM
Ape. What a typical ape.

Whitey Ford
06-30-2022, 03:58 AM
Alexander is charged with sexual battery, indecent exposure and obscene sexual display. He’s currently being held without bond.

Good Grief.

A Virginia man has been charged for exposing himself to a Food Lion grocery store worker and leaving bodily fluid on her.

Yuck!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-30-2022, 06:17 AM
My theory: Being as big as they usually are, they contain more blood than average lips, therefor if cut, they could bleed a lot.

" White girl bleed a lot " too, good thing this coonstain didn't have his shank with him, woulda done some mo' stabbin ' !!

Jim Crow
06-30-2022, 07:21 AM
I'm done for the day with nigger crime. It's making me dizzy.

As ALWAYS, when cornered the buck sucks in the boot lips. This is an instinctive, involuntary defensive action in this species.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2648520458555/police-man-exposes-himself-leaves-bodily-fluid-on-food-lion-worker

When reporting nigger crime, you can never be done! Because it’s infinite. Lol!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-30-2022, 08:20 AM
I would have to cut off whatever body part was touched by nigger spunk.

IseDaDiva
06-30-2022, 11:04 AM
My theory: Being as big as they usually are, they contain more blood than average lips, therefor if cut, they could bleed a lot.

Yes, that's the conclusion I came to some time ago when noting this almost universal automatic reaction in groids who are wrangled or caught in lies and can neither fight nor flee.

It's like dogs or cats flattening their ears when threatened. Like floppy nigger boot lips, the ears are prominent targets and relatively fragile so can easily be grabbed and torn up.

Of course, I'm not a zoologist, so there may be another explanation for wrangled niggers pulling in the inner tubes when physically or mentally backed into a corner.