PDA

View Full Version : Old Spice "mentoring" swaggering nigger bucks.

IseDaDiva
06-26-2022, 12:01 PM
In a final drop into the insane Libtard cesspool, Old Spice thinks niggers need to be taught how to swagger. Old Spice does NOT want your YT business, but it's okay since we know how many niggers are out there buying these products.

Malcolm Jenkins, Old Spice unveil School of Swagger mentorship program at West Jefferson High School

New Orleans Saints feetsball nigger Malcolm Jenkins surprised the students of West Jenkum High School as Old Spice launched their new "School of Swagger" mentorship program developed to help increase graduation rates in America.

Old Spice then:

And now: :lol

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/video/malcolm-jenkins-west-jefferson-high-school-old-spice-school-of-swagger

MightyWhite
06-27-2022, 03:23 PM
I just wonder...What food dish do the niggers use it in?

animal mother
06-27-2022, 04:12 PM
My Dad used this shit for years. I guess you can add this to the long list of things that have him rolling in his grave.

Jim Crow
06-27-2022, 05:13 PM
My Dad used this shit for years. I guess you can add this to the long list of things that have him rolling in his grave.

My dad used to use it as well! And I kind of liked their body wash, until now. I’m going to boycott! The rule is, “go woke go broke”. And who am I to break a rule! Lol!

animal mother
06-27-2022, 06:20 PM
New Orleans Saints feetsball nigger Malcolm Jenkins surprised the students of West Jenkum High School

West Jenkum? :rofl:rofl

Groid_Rage
06-29-2022, 08:02 AM
Niggers hate education.