PDA

View Full Version : Age Irrelevant

Tar Remover
06-15-2022, 03:43 AM
No matter the age or size, a nigger will always be a nigger and do nigger things. Just like any OTHER nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF6i2P1DfHU

Jim Crow
06-15-2022, 07:24 AM
Like poisonous snakes,niggers pose a threat the moment they’re spawned to the moment they get bat wings.Nigger is a very dangerous unpridictable destructive beast that should not allowed to inhabit the same space as humans.

Whitey Ford
06-15-2022, 09:03 AM
Never too young for TNB LOL.

https://i.ibb.co/9tfKRVt/twicycle.jpg

Ray Cizzums
06-15-2022, 09:27 AM
Adult niggers rarely exceed the mental acuity of an 11 year old human, and are often borderline or outright retarded.
This woolly savage should never have been free to roam to begin with, and needs to be either put down, or released
in the Congo.
:bugeye

deadmann83
06-15-2022, 09:58 PM
Like poisonous snakes,niggers pose a threat the moment they’re spawned to the moment they get bat wings.Nigger is a very dangerous unpridictable destructive beast that should not allowed to inhabit the same space as humans. I whole heartedly agree, Niggers should not be allowed to inhabit the same space as humans, therefore planet earth should be 100% nigger free. Maybe a more suitable habitat for them would be floating around like the garbage they are in the depths of outer space.

deadmann83
06-19-2022, 07:04 PM
So how do we go about not allowing niggers to inhabit the same space as humans?
By re-initializing segregation, we can do this through peaceful, lawful means if the right laws and politicans are voted into place.

Jim Crow
06-19-2022, 07:30 PM
I whole heartedly agree, Niggers should not be allowed to inhabit the same space as humans, therefore planet earth should be 100% nigger free. Maybe a more suitable habitat for them would be floating around like the garbage they are in the depths of outer space.

I think God had it right from the beginning. Niggers were meant to be in the African jungle where they were born. But humans fucked it up by taking those fucking beasts accross the oceans and here where they don’t fit in!

Whitey Ford
06-20-2022, 01:46 PM
By re-initializing segregation, we can do this through peaceful, lawful means if the right laws and politicans are voted into place.

If we just create some niggers only "safe spaces" maybe we could just get them to herd themselves off.

That, and then create environments that are no fun for niggers, just like when shopping malls started piping in classical music to keep niggers from loitering there.

animal mother
06-20-2022, 05:01 PM
The importation of an invasive species never ends well, be it flora, fauna, or nigger.

haywood
06-20-2022, 10:19 PM
I whole heartedly agree, Niggers should not be allowed to inhabit the same space as humans, therefore planet earth should be 100% nigger free. Maybe a more suitable habitat for them would be floating around like the garbage they are in the depths of outer space.

BEST solution yet!!

Magic Nigger Rashad
06-20-2022, 11:22 PM
I love the alleged father's "um oh ah can we please stop showing his picture ok". What a stupid fucking monkey asking for his kid to be given some sort of leniency. Try him as an adult.