PDA

View Full Version : 400lb spook falls off ride in Orlando, family wants nigger lottery

Lip Plate
06-14-2022, 01:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-teen-died-orlando-amusement-162604822.html

Not sure if he was not properly harnessed, proximity something or other, or because he was over the limit because he was built like Fat Albert. Family wants nigger lottery due to negligence and sheeeeit.

Sandy
06-14-2022, 10:52 PM
Properly strapping in a nigger 100 pounds over the weight limit is like trying to fireproof gasoline.

haywood
06-14-2022, 11:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-teen-died-orlando-amusement-162604822.html

Not sure if he was not properly harnessed, proximity something or other, or because he was over the limit because he was built like Fat Albert. Family wants nigger lottery due to negligence and sheeeeit.

And you KNOW shyster ben crump beez on speedz dial n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-14-2022, 11:51 PM
I enjoyed the video when it was still in circulation of the blubberous beast hittin the pavement like a bag of wet concrete.

Jim Crow
06-15-2022, 01:46 AM
Befo da fat tub o shit nigga got itself kee-illed,it was a burdon to the mammy and pappy.! Now,that daid nigga be the ticket stub foe they ghetto lottery,he be referred to as “dearly beloved”.He was a good boi!

Ignatow
06-15-2022, 01:50 AM
And you KNOW shyster ben crump beez on speedz dial n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

That fucking dark ape is so detestable to my sight. He's educated and shiet. He's gonna earn millions from the amusement park.

Ignatow
06-15-2022, 01:57 AM
I enjoyed the video when it was still in circulation of the blubberous beast hittin the pavement like a bag of wet concrete.

I was looking for that original splat video, but seems it's totally gone. No more Leaked Reality these days. I laughed so hard when I saw that oversized chimp be ejected from the ride.

Niggers, you try to fight the laws that we follow, and with turds like Crump, you do get money sometimes. But you can never defeat the Universal Law of Gravitation, mathematically proven and expressed as an equation by Sir Isaac Newton. All your peanut brains just can't fathom science.

jenkemfactory
06-15-2022, 06:16 AM
That fucking dark ape is so detestable to my sight. He's educated and shiet. He's gonna earn millions from the amusement park.

Yah, 'earn'. A nigger 'earn'.
Anyway, that nigger received its prize.

Sandy
06-15-2022, 08:17 AM

What's one difference between that nigger and a bag of concrete? What a waste of concrete, because it could have been used to build something.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-15-2022, 08:39 AM
What's one difference between that nigger and a bag of concrete? What a waste of concrete, because it could have been used to build something.
And as we know, niggers only destroy.

CoonsЯus
06-15-2022, 06:27 PM
here's what the fat nigger is worth pound for pound !