PDA

View Full Version : Heads up if you live or visit toronto

Unregistered
05-31-2022, 08:39 PM
I want to give everybody here a warning. Don’t go to the ttc station called kennedy station at 3:40 pm during the weekdays.

Go there at that time (3:40 pm) and it turns into a sea of shit in the human form LITERALLY!

Its like i went from being in Canada to being in a africoon continent WHAT THE FUCK!

The coons were very loud and obnoxious.

Fuck shitonto and all the coons and shit liberal “liberate me from my IQ” libturds

CoonsЯus
06-01-2022, 07:22 AM
niggers are good for business and their imported presence puts the humans in their place. It's thought control.

IseDaDiva
06-01-2022, 11:15 AM
I want to give everybody here a warning. Don’t go to the ttc station called kennedy station at 3:40 pm during the weekdays.

Go there at that time (3:40 pm) and it turns into a sea of shit in the human form LITERALLY!

Its like i went from being in Canada to being in a africoon continent WHAT THE FUCK!

The coons were very loud and obnoxious.

Fuck shitonto and all the coons and shit liberal “liberate me from my IQ” libturds

Yep. Toronto "the Good" went from being one of the cleanest, most peaceful big cities on the continent to a Jamicoon hellhole, filled with nigger gang battles, violent crime, and drugs, the same thing that happens to every human enclave once the nigger "migrants" arrive. No one there, including the cops, knows how to deal with this since it's never been seen before.

Jamaicoons are a particularly vicious breed of nigger, but I'm sure they flock there looking for a better life.