PDA

View Full Version : Funny observation

Unregistered
05-30-2022, 09:56 AM
Does anybody laugh at any of those woke and retarded hollyweird movie covers

They also ways try to portray these africoons like there attractive and look good and when they don’t they try to make them good.

They try to make them look as if they are the only ones that are masculine (there round facial features and flabby faces make them look ugly, feminine and well felonious like a ugly female crook lol) and no steroids don’t make the man! or hide there feminine tiny little legs and short torsos lol

No amount of steroiding can straighten and fix there Brillo heads, shit skin and neotenous but vulgar facial features lol

When you compare them to real masculine men like lee pace, thor bjornsson (strongman), Harrison Ford in his prime, Brian Shaw (strongman), karalin (greco roman olympic champion them coon roidroaches look ugly as sin. These real masculine white men have sharp features that actually make them good looking and have massive skeleton frames no skinny bitch legs real masculinity.

No wonder why they play sports its like Napoleon syndrome but in this case its Negro nigger syndrome they ugly as shit so they try to compensate with action and steroids lol

In my head the only thing these africoons are is ugly turd and ugly as sin. I mean a piece of shit that has some ass hair in it is just as attractive if not more-so then these nigro nigreto
coonroaches.

You can polish a turd as much as you want.

But at the end of the day a
TURD IS STILL A TURD!

Unregistered
05-31-2022, 09:31 AM
I definitley agree. The so called masculine features that these liberals are so enthralled with niggers is actually monkey animal DNA that makes niggers look that way. I went on Amazon the other day and was looking at barbells. You guessed it. What did i see? A Nigger female on every picture pumping iron.