PDA

View Full Version : Track and field lezboon got abused by her Jamaican ho

Espantoon
05-29-2022, 04:09 PM
Even lezzie niggers engage in nigger foreplay. This is the boon that was in the news last summer because it was suspended from the Olympics for smoking weed.

https://www.theroot.com/shacarri-richardsons-former-partner-comes-forward-to-ad-1848990586

IseDaDiva
05-29-2022, 04:58 PM
Even lezzie niggers engage in nigger foreplay. This is the boon that was in the news last summer because it was suspended from the Olympics for smoking weed.

https://www.theroot.com/shacarri-richardsons-former-partner-comes-forward-to-ad-1848990586

The incidence of domestic violence between gay partners is very high. Throw niggers and especially lezzie sheboons into the mix and it's no doubt off the scales. We know how vicious sows are. They fight each other like wild beasts at the drop of a hat and it's no holds barred. One big fat sheboon on my court shows, while battling, bit her lezzie nigress partner so badly on her immense udder the sowpotomus had to visit the ER. Disgusting, filthy beasts.

That Olympic sheboon's cheap, rachet lace-front wig isn't working for her. I guess they're so angry because they want to look white and they can't.

Anastasia
05-30-2022, 12:06 AM
My favorite lezboon story was the one where two niggerdyke sow WNBA tree hockey players who were "married" to each other (shows what a fucking joke gay "marriage" is) committed domestic violence (category N chimpouts) on each other and were both arrested. One of them was named Glory (Hole) something, and the other is Brittney Griner, who's still locked up in Russia on drug charges (LOL).

IseDaDiva
05-30-2022, 08:03 PM
My favorite lezboon story was the one where two niggerdyke sow WNBA tree hockey players who were "married" to each other (shows what a fucking joke gay "marriage" is) committed domestic violence (category N chimpouts) on each other and were both arrested. One of them was named Glory (Hole) something, and the other is Brittney Griner, who's still locked up in Russia on drug charges (LOL).

How romantic. :lol