PDA

View Full Version : £20,000 reward for info on which nigger shot BLM Black Panther activist she boon Sasha Johnson

Whitey Ford
05-26-2022, 04:46 PM
The 'Black Panther' of Oxford!? Niggers have no business going to Oxford.
£20,000 reward is offered for information on who shot BLM activist Sasha Johnson in bid to break 'wall of silence' over killing after case against four suspects collapsed

https://i.ibb.co/Nx0qT7q/BUTTHENIWASLIKE.jpg

Crimestoppers are offering £20,000 for information about the gunman who shot leading British Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson in the head at a London house party a year ago.

Ms Johnson, the self-style 'Black Panther of Oxford', was attacked while at a silent disco in the garden of a house on Consort Road in Peckham at about 3am on May 23 last year.

The mother-of-two survived her 'catastrophic' head injuries but has been left needing round the clock care, can barely speak, with limited mobility and is often in excruciating pain.

Wow, this nasty she boon found herself a randy buck to knock her up with 2 sproglets. They really need to start sterilizing these creatures.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10857333/Reward-offered-information-shot-BLM-activist-Sasha-Johnson.html

Defund Welfare
05-26-2022, 05:25 PM
The timing of this seems odd to me, I remember hearing about this last year and was trying to find out if she got her wings.
This sheboon said some unbelievably racist stuff and wanted White slaves.

Eventually I found out that she’s a wheelchair bound vegetable, a fitting punishment for such a rotten nigger.
She was shot in broad daylight in London; If you ask me this is a strong case of “the problem isn’t guns it’s people” and “if you ban guns only the criminals will have them”.

Shot in broad daylight in London and they’re still looking for the nigger that did it. So many things are wrong with this whole event.

Whitey Ford
05-26-2022, 05:52 PM
T
She was shot in broad daylight in London; If you ask me this is a strong case of “the problem isn’t guns it’s people” and “if you ban guns only the criminals will have them”.

Shot in broad daylight in London and they’re still looking for the nigger that did it. So many things are wrong with this whole event.

https://i.ibb.co/kJSVjwR/UNTILNEXTTIME.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-26-2022, 10:21 PM

I remind them all the time with crime statistics but they don’t believe me. They really are stupid as shit.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-26-2022, 10:23 PM
The timing of this seems odd to me, I remember hearing about this last year and was trying to find out if she got her wings.

Eventually I found out that she’s a wheelchair bound vegetable, a fitting punishment for such a rotten nigger.

Hahaha! No peace alright! Not as long as niggers are around. This really is beautiful.

Defund Welfare
05-26-2022, 11:16 PM
Hahaha! No peace alright! Not as long as niggers are around. This really is beautiful.

The media over there must be really bad if they waited this long to start the nigger hunt. When this happened last year they memory holed it immediately. London must have been so embarrassed to learn that almost every serious crime is perpetrated by a nigger, and they’re even more sensitive about “not wanting fodder for the right” I forgot which cuck reporter said that.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-26-2022, 11:33 PM
The media over there must be really bad if they waited this long to start the nigger hunt. When this happened last year they memory holed it immediately. London must have been so embarrassed to learn that almost every serious crime is perpetrated by a nigger, and they’re even more sensitive about “not wanting fodder for the right” I forgot which cuck reporter said that.
They always cover for niggers. This one may turn itself in trying to get the 20k reward. They are that smart! I love how even with the big dent in this hideous sow’s skull, its peanut sized brain is still somewhat intact. Niggers are like terminators. You can riddle them with bullets and they keep on tickin. Hahaha fuck this nigger cunt! This is way better than it being deyad.

Whitey Ford
05-27-2022, 10:49 PM
I love how even with the big dent in this hideous sow’s skull, its peanut sized brain is still somewhat intact. Niggers are like terminators. You can riddle them with bullets and they keep on tickin.

I remember I was told if I encounter a bear in the woods and it attacks, never shoot it in the head, it has an extremely thick skull. It also has a very small brain. :lol

Another fun fact about bears, they usually leave humans alone. Unless humans interact with them and feed them. Then they get comfortable around people and become addicted to human food. Then they might attack to take food away from humans and become a real nuisance.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-27-2022, 11:27 PM
I remember I was told if I encounter a bear in the woods and it attacks, never shoot it in the head, it has an extremely thick skull. It also has a very small brain. :lol

Another fun fact about bears, they usually leave humans alone. Unless humans interact with them and feed them. Then they get comfortable around people and become addicted to human food. Then they might attack to take food away from humans and become a real nuisance.
:lol Yea we dun fugged up n sheeit.

Groid_Rage
05-28-2022, 01:15 AM
None of the other niggers there are helping the bobbies find the perps because they lub their criminals so much.

jenkemfactory
05-28-2022, 05:39 AM

He-Man said that?

Wow. Even He-Man hates niggers.

haywood
05-28-2022, 11:23 AM
I remind them all the time with crime statistics but they don’t believe me. They really are stupid as shit.

Niggers and libtards, Both suffer from mental disorders!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-28-2022, 11:29 AM
Niggers and libtards, Both suffer from mental disorders!!
No truer words have been said

tweakstick
05-28-2022, 12:36 PM
This story brings only two important questions to mind:

First, what the hell is a nigger doing going to a "silent disco?" Don't niggers love loud jungle noise to dance to? It could have have been autistic as well as just a run of the mill retarded nigger but even that explanation wouldn't make sense given all the loud screeching nigger mass formations that was her life's work.

Second, are we sure that the nigger was actually shot in it's hayed? How do we know that it's skull didn't implode on it's own due to the vacuum created by it's oversized skull compared to it's brain? Could the implosion have been mistaken for paw-gun fire?

Any other questions would not be important unless innocent humans were hurt, which there were none. If there were humans in the vicinity of that nigger house party, they would have been wiggers/libshits/burners etc and would have deserved to get shot anyway.

Whitey Ford
05-28-2022, 05:16 PM
He-Man said that?

Wow. Even He-Man hates niggers.

Skeletor was a dead nigger. That's why He-Man fought so hard to keep to keep him away from Castle Greyskull, he didn't want the good neighborhood of Eternia to turn into a spook infested ghetto.

IseDaDiva
05-28-2022, 05:35 PM

Bears are smarter than and superior to niggers in every way, as are all life forms, including cockroaches.

IseDaDiva
05-28-2022, 05:41 PM

It's good that the breeder sheboon is now a veggie, but I bet its mouf still works, unfortunately.