PDA

View Full Version : First Niggers, Now Chimps

Niggerman
05-18-2022, 05:43 AM
I wish that I was making this up. Give this lunacy a read. It's basically arguing that women should get to mate with chimps. It shows a picture of a white woman kissing a chimp. Just read it. It's insane. First niggers were considered human. Next it will be chimps. Remember everyone, you shouldn't judge someone by skin color. You also shouldn't judge someone based off of how much body hair they have. End chimpanzee discrimination. They are people, just like us.

http://intimateape.blogspot.com/2012/01/psychology-today-magazine-mating-with.html?m=1

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-18-2022, 11:46 PM
Same thing as bedding niggers….beastiality.

jenkemfactory
05-19-2022, 12:32 AM
That's some sexy simian.
That's some manly monkey.

CoonsЯus
05-19-2022, 05:10 AM
at least the chimps can be classified as honest

haywood
05-19-2022, 07:55 AM
at least the chimps can be classified as honest

Tru Dat!! And they smell BETTER than niggers!!

Jim Crow
05-19-2022, 09:36 AM
Much safer for a woman to marry a chimpanzee than a nigger! How many women do you know who were killed last year by their chimpanzee husband? There have been countless mudsharks killed by their nigger husbands this past year alone!

CoonsЯus
05-20-2022, 11:04 AM
Much safer for a woman to marry a chimpanzee than a nigger! How many women do you know who were killed last year by their chimpanzee husband? There have been countless mudsharks killed by their nigger husbands this past year alone!

and the ironic thing is, you can shoot a chimp and not get life for murder ! :lol

IseDaDiva
05-20-2022, 12:15 PM
Same thing as bedding niggers….beastiality.

Chimps are an evolutionary superior species. Niggers had to learn how to pick termites by watching chimps do it.

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 04:33 PM
and the ironic thing is, you can shoot a chimp and not get life for murder ! :lol

I can honestly say I’ve never had the urge to shoot a chimpanzee. Can’t comment on whether or not I’ve ever had the urge to shoot a nigger because I don’t want my post to get deleted and get myself another warning.

CoonsЯus
05-20-2022, 05:26 PM
I can honestly say I’ve never had the urge to shoot a chimpanzee. Can’t comment on whether or not I’ve ever had the urge to shoot a nigger because I don’t want my post to get deleted and get myself another warning.

why would you want to destroy something that's so well behaved on those TV commercials?

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 05:35 PM
why would you want to destroy something that's so well behaved on those TV commercials?

Exactly! And I’ve always thought Lancelot Link was a great TV show!LOL!

Tar Remover
05-20-2022, 07:31 PM
Exactly! And I’ve always thought Lancelot Link was a great TV show!LOL!

SAME! I remember that show!

NigsStink
05-20-2022, 10:31 PM
Please respect chimps. They’re nothing like niggers. Niggers stink, are lazy, dishonest, and incapable of logical thought.
Niggers enjoy animal cruelty too.

https://youtu.be/7AlxX9_4apU

IseDaDiva
05-20-2022, 10:39 PM

Niggers exhibit exemplary behavior in commercials and TV shows. They're all Magic!

Unregistered
05-21-2022, 03:43 AM
I know that we're all being funny here but chimps are actually horrible. Orangutans are way more docile. Gorillas will attack but they don't really want to. They just want to be left alone. They'll give a few warnings before attacking. Chimps will actually try to lure you into a false sense of security then attack without warning. Chimps have been known to form gangs to attack gorillas.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/africa/chimpanzee-gorilla-attacks-scn-scli-intl/index.html

They know that they can't beat a gorilla alone so they form gangs. Chimps really remind me of their cousin, the nigger. If I had never heard of niggers then someone showed me one, I would think that it was half human and half chimp.

CoonsЯus
05-21-2022, 03:55 PM
I know that we're all being funny here but chimps are actually horrible. Orangutans are way more docile. Gorillas will attack but they don't really want to. They just want to be left alone. They'll give a few warnings before attacking. Chimps will actually try to lure you into a false sense of security then attack without warning. Chimps have been known to form gangs to attack gorillas.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/africa/chimpanzee-gorilla-attacks-scn-scli-intl/index.html

They know that they can't beat a gorilla alone so they form gangs. Chimps really remind me of their cousin, the nigger. If I had never heard of niggers then someone showed me one, I would think that it was half human and half chimp.

:lol

Consider signing up and enjoy hanging out with the last remaining sane humans.