PDA

View Full Version : 17 wounded after Bucks game in Milwaukee

Da'Spooktravious
05-14-2022, 11:05 AM
Niggers. Bakkaball. The Milwaukee Bucks. Guns. Martin Luther King Drive. 17 wounded, 10 in custody. This stuff writes itself....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-shooting-bucks-celtics-game-wounded-arrests

https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwaukee-shooting-deer-district

animal mother
05-14-2022, 11:25 AM
17 shot and NO bat wings. Typical nigger marksmanship.

Da'Spooktravious
05-14-2022, 11:56 AM
17 shot and NO bat wings. Typical nigger marksmanship.

Very disappointing. I would have expected at least one set of bat wings, but no! Niggers never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-14-2022, 12:08 PM
Maybe they should try not hitting each other. Maybe that’ll help with accuracy. These niggers blast each other every day, all day. Yet, we have to hear from liberal scumbags about their oppression and whitey being the cause of this. Fuck you niggers and fuck you liberals!

My most recent 30 day suspension on facespook was a comment on a similar article to this (there’s an infinite amount of em). Someone asked the very stupid question of “what can we do to stop all these shootings?” I replied “put up an electric fence surrounding the (nigger)hoods and drop a cache of weapons in the middle of it. Problem would solve itself within a matter of days”. Truthful statements make facespook angry.

Ray Cizzums
05-14-2022, 12:15 PM
Niggers get shooty on MLK, after a tree hockey game ?
You don't say....
:bugeye

Sandy
05-14-2022, 03:14 PM
Now 21 "injured," and a curfew has been imposed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-3-people-injured-shooting-044412058.html

Jim Crow
05-14-2022, 04:32 PM
17 wounded,no batwings! Nigger should be ashamed of itself! It should’ve saved an extra bullet and done itself in out of embarrassment! Lol!

IseDaDiva
05-14-2022, 05:22 PM
It's a gun problem. It's a mental problem. It's a socio-economic problem. They search for motives and try to find excuses and blame slabery and the "disadvantaged". No one will EVER admit that the unrelenting violence and crime, day in and day out is a NIGGER problem.

Sandy
05-14-2022, 10:43 PM
Of course Democrats are using this, and the Buffalo shooting today, as an excuse to disarm everyone but the criminals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-call-action-buffalo-milwaukee-234148346.html

Whitey Ford
05-15-2022, 04:12 AM
Now 21 "injured," and a curfew has been imposed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-3-people-injured-shooting-044412058.html

https://i.ibb.co/ydm6p8c/thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg

Ignatow
05-15-2022, 04:28 AM
A Bucks game, for godssakes!

Even with all the news, with all the facts of criminal perpetrators, most of them black, most people would rather find faults in the current system, faults in history, and never ending excuses. Wherever there's a nigger, there's chaos and violence.

Da'Spooktravious
05-15-2022, 08:40 AM
It's a gun problem. It's a mental problem. It's a socio-economic problem. They search for motives and try to find excuses and blame slabery and the "disadvantaged". No one will EVER admit that the unrelenting violence and crime, day in and day out is a NIGGER problem.

According to niggers and liberals, niggers have mental health problems because of slavery or something. Something that never happened them personally but can't get over it and is being reinforced due to things like Juneteenth. Niggers don't care about Juneteenth as they don't care about MLK Day. It's just an excuse for liberals to use niggers as a battering ram against Whitey J. McCracker.

Da'Spooktravious
05-15-2022, 08:47 AM
Niggers get shooty on MLK, after a tree hockey game ?
You don't say....
:bugeye

If the shooting had taken place in a KFC over an argument about a mix tap started by one nigger's hoe, and the shooters had escaped in a niggertastic hoopty blaring (c)rap music with 30 inch rims after robbing a liquor store of 40oz and menthol cigarettes, we may have hit peak niggerism.

Defund Welfare
05-15-2022, 03:10 PM
Nigger marksmanship is an embarrassment. They would cause more damage spitting watermelon seeds at each other.

IseDaDiva
05-15-2022, 05:15 PM
According to niggers and liberals, niggers have mental health problems because of slavery or something. Something that never happened them personally but can't get over it and is being reinforced due to things like Juneteenth. Niggers don't care about Juneteenth as they don't care about MLK Day. It's just an excuse for liberals to use niggers as a battering ram against Whitey J. McCracker.

So, I want to know: Where are MY reparations? Even though I was never enslaved or made an indentured servant, this is causing me to have a mental health crisis and I want money or I will destroy property and attack innocent people.

The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

jenkemfactory
05-15-2022, 05:41 PM
https://i.ibb.co/ydm6p8c/thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg

Were those two chimps getting hanged?

Kagman
05-15-2022, 06:58 PM
So, I want to know: Where are MY reparations? Even though I was never enslaved or made an indentured servant, this is causing me to have a mental health crisis and I want money or I will destroy property and attack innocent people.

Sandy
05-15-2022, 09:01 PM

The German government can pay me reparations, too. Even though the Jewish side of my family left long before the Holocaust, I'm totally triggered by what could have happened to me.

Kagman
05-15-2022, 10:23 PM
Very disappointing. I would have expected at least one set of bat wings, but no! Niggers never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

And guess who paid for all that medical care and surgery this rabble of nigger filth needed??? WHITE PEOPLE....

Let'm bleed out on the sidewalk... Again - a side walk designed, installed and poured by WHITES... Who, by the way, invented Portland Cement...

IseDaDiva
05-15-2022, 11:40 PM
The German government can pay me reparations, too. Even though the Jewish side of my family left long before the Holocaust, I'm totally triggered by what could have happened to me.

I'm sure if you dig deep enough into your family history you'll find something for which you can demand reparashuns.

I saw this, got triggered, filled with anxiety, and mental anguish, and now I have brain trauma and PTSD. Where's my GIBS?

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
05-16-2022, 06:40 PM
:rofl

zagnut
05-17-2022, 12:08 PM
A Bucks game, for godssakes!

Even with all the news, with all the facts of criminal perpetrators, most of them black, most people would rather find faults in the current system, faults in history, and never ending excuses. Wherever there's a nigger, there's chaos and violence.

You have t have a non-biased press to get an un-edited editorial. You can forget getting any truth from the media and when caught taking liberties spreading liberal propaganda at the author's expense the only applology is a "My Bad!" THere are no consequences for the media or the press.