PDA

View Full Version : It just keeps getting worse, mud sharks and niggers

animal mother
05-08-2022, 03:06 PM
https://fb.watch/cTPcjVVHJO/

I’m trying to watch the golf tournament today and every 10 minutes this pops up.

Mud sharks and nigger bucks. I am beyond repulsed.

IseDaDiva
05-08-2022, 06:05 PM
https://fb.watch/cTPcjVVHJO/

I’m trying to watch the golf tournament today and every 10 minutes this pops up.

Mud sharks and nigger bucks. I am beyond repulsed.

Oh, wow. Now the mudsharks are hot for niggers even if they can't get it up. :mad: Sorry, I don't buy it. Niggers, unlike humans, do not have anything in their minds beyond crime, drugs, and muh dik.

Ignatow
05-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Mudsharks now come in all kinds: white, Hispanic, Asian, middle Eastern, Indian (Hindu). The only thing I haven't seen is an Inuit mudshark. But that's coming.

Also always on TV, nigger faggots and their husbands. Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jim Crow
05-08-2022, 07:49 PM
When I used to watch the NFL a few years back, I would just turn to another game during commercials. But if you’re watching something like golf, the World Series or the Super Bowl, there is a solution. Set your DVR to record at the start of the game or event. Start watching 15-30 minutes later this way you can skip all the commercials.I watch Andy Griffith on TV land while doing things in the garage,workout room,reloading room, y the pool,e t…in. I set the DVR for 4 PM and I don’t start watching it till 430. I skip all the commercials

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-12-2022, 01:34 AM
Anyone have a mudshark down the road? I do

the buck is there day in and day out, has to sniff that pig as many times a day as possible... just waiting till when she monkey branches
her groid toy is gonna chimp balls..

Celticgirl
05-13-2022, 11:08 AM
Biden seems like the type that considers it an honor to have his wife banged by big black dudes while he watches. I wonder if he has aids.

haywood
05-13-2022, 01:12 PM
Biden seems like the type that considers it an honor to have his wife banged by big black dudes while he watches. I wonder if he has aids.

It WOULDN'T surprise me!!