PDA

View Full Version : Marquis The 'Player' done shot his muh dik hook up for having a muh dik

Whitey Ford
05-08-2022, 03:13 AM
Man shoots date in Florida after learning he's a man, not a woman: deputies

Spring is in the air and the call of muh dik is rising amongst the dindus.
https://i.ibb.co/Bs3mX7v/MUHDIK2.png

An Alabama man said he shot a man when he got into a truck for an online date and discovered that the driver was a man and not a woman.

Marquis Player, 19, of Sylacauga, Alabama, was meeting his date in the parking lot of a Front Beach Road motel at about 3:30 a.m. Sunday after arranging the encounter through Tagged, an online dating app, and Snapchat, according to court records.

Player told investigators that after hopping into the truck and seeing that his date was a man “became frightened and fired his weapon as a reaction.” He shot the man in the stomach, records state.

After shooting the man, Player went to the room of 23-year-old Tadarius Dale, told him what happened, and said they needed to leave, court records state. The two men then drove away from the scene.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-shoots-date-in-florida-after-learning-he-s-a-man-not-a-woman-deputies/ar-AAWQucr

Jim Crow
05-08-2022, 06:21 AM
Now the shooty nigger will end up in NU for the next 10 yrs learning all about muh dicks! Lol!

haywood
05-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Now the shooty nigger will end up in NU for the next 10 yrs learning all about muh dicks! Lol!

KARMIC retribution!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-08-2022, 10:39 AM
The left has a hierarchy of phobias and isms. This nigger could never be “transphobic” because muh racisms is at the top of the oppression food chain.
i can picture this hilarious chain of events right now. Nigger is gettin a hard muh dikk over what I am sure is a grotesque, manly looking she buck. The nasty tranny nigger bucuck pulls out its aids infested muh dikk and finds out about how much black lives matter to niggers.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-08-2022, 12:13 PM
The nasty tranny nigger bucuck pulls out its aids infested muh dikk and finds out about how much black lives matter to niggers.

Shaniqua boon be readin' and sayin' "oh no he di int just say dat " :lol

Ray Cizzums
05-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Don't buy this "I found out it wuz a man" horseshit story they always come up with.
A: The buck knows damn well it's a tranny, and likes it.
B: They blew each other, and blasted each other's balloon knot.
C: The buck wanted his $20 back, and shot said tranny. End of story.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
05-08-2022, 02:04 PM

Sandy
05-08-2022, 03:11 PM
Don't buy this "I found out it wuz a man" horseshit story they always come up with.
A: The buck knows damn well it's a tranny, and likes it.
B: They blew each other, and blasted each other's balloon knot.
C: The buck wanted his $20 back, and shot said tranny. End of story.

This is much the same as my bet. Marquis not only knew but preferred another buck. Then Tranny Taniqua made the mistake of demanding payment.

Ray Cizzums
05-08-2022, 04:49 PM
This is much the same as my bet. Marquis not only knew but preferred another buck. Then Tranny Taniqua made the mistake of demanding payment.

Even big money niggers like Magic Johnson and Eddie Murphy prefer trannies, because they're bisexual niggerfaggots,
and trannies can't get pregnant. Sheboons cannot be trusted, and will inseminate themselves with a mouthful, or a condom
full, of any nigger-with-a-job's tadpoles. Plus niggers love each other's assholes. Why that is, humans will never know....