PDA

View Full Version : Hard working white man murdered by nigger outside of Detroit

Da'Spooktravious
04-25-2022, 02:35 PM
A hard working white man who decided to go to work at 3:30am so he could finish early to see his son's baseball game was murdered by a filthy stinking nigger. The nigger thought that the white man had sent him a threatening message, so the nigger did the normal, rational thing which was to kill him.

Oxford township is 95% white, but a nigger who makes up a mere 1.2% of the population of this area had nothing better to do than walking around the apartment complex and then murdering whitey.

Plot twist: the white man had a half-negro son.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2022/04/22/oxford-township-man-charged-for-killing-father-he-thought-sent-him-threatening-text-police-say/

IseDaDiva
04-25-2022, 05:35 PM
A hard working white man who decided to go to work at 3:30am so he could finish early to see his son's baseball game was murdered by a filthy stinking nigger. The nigger thought that the white man had sent him a threatening message, so the nigger did the normal, rational thing which was to kill him.

Oxford township is 95% white, but a nigger who makes up a mere 1.2% of the population of this area had nothing better to do than walking around the apartment complex and then murdering whitey.

Plot twist: the white man had a half-negro son.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2022/04/22/oxford-township-man-charged-for-killing-father-he-thought-sent-him-threatening-text-police-say/

I guess he made the sad and fatal mistake of thinking, "Negroes are our friends".

tweakstick
04-26-2022, 12:51 AM
Nathan has a valid concealed pistol license, according to deputies.

Nathan was arraigned Friday on charges of open murder and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

I am vehemently opposed to any form of gun control because gun control equals people control. It runs contrary to our Constitution, our way of life and a free society.

So do niggers - and they're not people.

They are animals and have no business with any type of weapon. I say if they are caught with a sharp stick they should be charged. Better yet, send the BACK TO AFRICA and let them sharpen all the sticks they want.