PDA

View Full Version : I hate niggers 40k

Unregistered
04-24-2022, 03:06 AM
I hate niggers so much. They look like monkeys gorillas, they don't belong in society with normal humans. Their Brains are tiny, they are stupid as fuck. They are a waste of space, I wish they would be eliminated like the black cockroaches that they are. I wish I could drop a nuke on the whole continent of Africa and on every predominantly black city lole Oakland and Detriot then declare open season and us humans can make these monkeys extinct.

CoonsЯus
04-24-2022, 08:33 AM
I hate niggers so much. They look like monkeys gorillas, they don't belong in society with normal humans. Their Brains are tiny, they are stupid as fuck. They are a waste of space, I wish they would be eliminated like the black cockroaches that they are. I wish I could drop a nuke on the whole continent of Africa and on every predominantly black city lole Oakland and Detriot then declare open season and us humans can make these monkeys extinct.

I concur with everything you say. I'd like to hear more of your common sense. Sign up and make yourself an official hater of the negroid beast !

haywood
04-24-2022, 09:27 AM

WELCOME to Chimpout!! You will LOVE it here!!