PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Toni, mammy of trashy hoe Blac Chyna, trashes Kartrashians in court.

IseDaDiva
04-19-2022, 06:17 PM
Pot calling the kettle black?

Blac Chyna (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/blac_chyna/index.html)'s mother Tokyo Toni has been ordered to stay away from her daughter's courtroom battle against the Kardashians, after making 'veiled physical threats' at the family in an online attack yesterday.

Toni - real name Shalana Hunter - made a slew of disparaging remarks about the Kardashian family on an Instagram Live that she posted Monday, after sitting just a few feet from the billionaire family in a Los Angeles courtroom, their attorney claimed in court today.

Courtrooms are now circus venues, for niggers to rant, ook, and make more of a mockery of justice than they already have.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10732713/Blac-Chyna-mother-Tokyo-Toni-launches-foul-mouthed-attack-Kardashians.html#newcomment

jenkemfactory
04-19-2022, 09:44 PM
Tokyo Toni? Blac Chyna?
So.....they be the first Japanese and dey be duh first Chinese?

Celticgirl
04-20-2022, 01:12 PM
I can't stand the Kartrashiansns.

Jim Crow
04-20-2022, 02:40 PM
That mudsharking/niggerfucking whore family deserves all the shit they get from niggers! I wish some disgruntled buck or sow would kill one of those fucking whores one of these days. It would be amusing to see in the yahoo headlines.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2022, 06:23 PM
That mudsharking/niggerfucking whore family deserves all the shit they get from niggers! I wish some disgruntled buck or sow would kill one of those fucking whores one of these days. It would be amusing to see in the yahoo headlines.

Be patient. That overaged slag/whore/siliconed mudshark Kim might be heading for the Nicole Simpson Mudshark of the Year Award. Better late than never.

Jim Crow
04-21-2022, 07:46 AM
Be patient. That overaged slag/whore/siliconed mudshark Kim might be heading for the Nicole Simpson Mudshark of the Year Award. Better late than never.

We can only hope!