PDA

View Full Version : Indian Student Shot 8 Times By Nigger

Yellow Power
04-18-2022, 05:50 PM
https://www.asian-dawn.com/2022/04/18/indian-student-shot-8-times-by-black-man-in-toronto/

IseDaDiva
04-18-2022, 08:32 PM
39-year-old Edwin is described as of African descent.

I don't think the denizens of the formerly peaceful, orderly Toronto are enjoying their vibrant diversity.

I'm not allowed to carry mace, but some savage Africoon can amass an arsenal of guns and use them to randomly shoot strangers. Makes sense, I guess, in Clown World.

haywood
04-18-2022, 10:53 PM
I don't think the denizens of the formerly peaceful, orderly Toronto are enjoying their vibrant diversity.

I'm not allowed to carry mace, but some savage Africoon can amass an arsenal of guns and use them to randomly shoot strangers. Makes sense, I guess, in Clown World.

Unfortunately, you are!! And so are we in the US!!

Groid_Rage
04-18-2022, 11:47 PM
Yet the leaders of all these immigrant communities will turn around and say they stand in solidarity with those vile shit-apes.

IseDaDiva
04-19-2022, 11:05 AM
Yet the leaders of all these immigrant communities will turn around and say they stand in solidarity with those vile shit-apes.

What shocks me the most is the reporter saying the groid is "described as of African descent". We all know that means, "It's a nigger!" and I can't believe that didn't get edited out. But that's a good sign.