PDA

View Full Version : Charcoal Briqette Kareem Flake Stuffs Batwinged Bald Blubberlip "Destini" In Car Trunk

Ray Cizzums
04-11-2022, 11:12 AM
"Destini" Smothers, from Troy, New York, was 26-years-old had two young turdlers with wild black-o-roon Flake. She went missing in November 2020.

The blubber lipped ratchet's body was discovered in March 2021 when Department of Sanitation workers towing a sedan in South Ozone Park popped the trunk and discovered her tatted-up, 300 pound decomposing body inside. It stunk worse than any NYC garbage truck, said the tow truck operator.

Smothers died of a blunt impact to her bald, stump-like head, with a skull fracture and injury to her walnut-sized brain, according to the city medical examiner’s office.
https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/man-accused-of-stuffing-womans-body-in-car-trunk-arrested/
:bugeye
:traybat 19433 :traybat

IseDaDiva
04-13-2022, 10:26 AM
"Destini" Smothers, from Troy, New York, was 26-years-old had two young turdlers with wild black-o-roon Flake. She went missing in November 2020.

The blubber lipped ratchet's body was discovered in March 2021 when Department of Sanitation workers towing a sedan in South Ozone Park popped the trunk and discovered her tatted-up, 300 pound decomposing body inside. It stunk worse than any NYC garbage truck, said the tow truck operator.

Smothers died of a blunt impact to her bald, stump-like head, with a skull fracture and injury to her walnut-sized brain, according to the city medical examiner’s office.
https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/man-accused-of-stuffing-womans-body-in-car-trunk-arrested/
:traybat 19433 :traybat

Did you quote that directly from the news source?

:rofl

Thoughts and prayers, Destini.

Ray Cizzums
04-13-2022, 10:54 AM

I always do a cut & paste rewrite, which punches up the report for the Chimpers.
I'm sure the nurses in the maternity ward got a kick out "Destini's" mammy trying to spell her name.
Too bad her destiny was rotting in the trunk of a car in Ozone Park. :lol

IseDaDiva
04-13-2022, 12:30 PM
I always do a cut & paste rewrite, which punches up the report for the Chimpers.
I'm sure the nurses in the maternity ward got a kick out "Destini's" mammy trying to spell her name.
Too bad her destiny was rotting in the trunk of a car in Ozone Park. :lol

She fulfilled her "Destini"!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
04-13-2022, 05:10 PM

Geezus! Those fuckin fright wigs they wear look exactly like the wigs they sell at the "Dolla Sto" around Halloween season.

IseDaDiva
04-13-2022, 05:20 PM
Geezus! Those fuckin fright wigs they wear look exactly like the wigs they sell at the "Dolla Sto" around Halloween season.

Yeah, I don't get it. If nigresses are so proud of being sows, why do they all glue, stitch, or 'install' human hair on their ball haids?

It looks like Destini's mammy snatched her daughter's wig right off her carcass and slapped it on her own dome. What a mess.

OH, and of course, we don't hear from the bereaved pappy.

Chimpwhipper
04-13-2022, 05:27 PM
This is epic Nigularity

Kagman
04-13-2022, 06:22 PM
I always do a cut & paste rewrite, . :lol

Keep doing it... cuz that shit makes me LAUGH....

Moe_Gibbs
04-14-2022, 03:21 AM
This is epic Nigularity

I'm stealing that term, CW! LOL!

Chimpwhipper
04-14-2022, 05:25 AM
I'm stealing that term, CW! LOL!

:D

Jim Crow
04-14-2022, 06:47 AM

Sows hate white girls,but will do anything to have hair just like them,go figure.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
04-15-2022, 04:30 PM
Sows hate white girls,but will do anything to have hair just like them,go figure.

Yep. Hate purely out of jealousy.

Jim Crow
04-15-2022, 05:53 PM
Yep. Hate purely out of jealousy.

I’d be hateful and jealous too if I had a brillo pad growing out of my scalp!LOL!

Groid_Rage
04-15-2022, 09:54 PM
One less buffarilla tearing up the plains

Groid_Rage
04-15-2022, 10:02 PM

https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/man-accused-of-stuffing-womans-body-in-car-trunk-arrested/Heck that is right across the river from me.
Here's the local link: https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Report-Troy-woman-found-in-Queens-car-trunk-was-16294140.php

Ray Cizzums
04-15-2022, 10:23 PM
Heck that is right across the river from me.
Here's the local link: https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Report-Troy-woman-found-in-Queens-car-trunk-was-16294140.php

Is the output of the GE silicone plant getting piped into the Troy nigger's lips somehow ?
Destini looks like she could suck start a B-52. :lol

IseDaDiva
04-15-2022, 10:35 PM
Is the output of the GE silicone plant getting piped into the Troy nigger's lips somehow ?
Destini looks like she could suck start a B-52. :lol

:lol

Ray Cizzums
04-15-2022, 10:37 PM
I’d be hateful and jealous too if I had a brillo pad growing out of my scalp!LOL!
Sheboon mammies twist their she-sprog's brillo into so many stupid nigger hairstylin's, they're almost
bald by age 12. After a few years of weaves and wig glue, they are Uncle Festered permanently. Then
they have to resort to staples, roofing nails and gorilla glue.

Jim Crow
04-16-2022, 06:23 AM
Sheboon mammies twist their she-sprog's brillo into so many stupid nigger hairstylin's, they're almost
bald by age 12. After a few years of weaves and wig glue, they are Uncle Festered permanently. Then

When steel wool be growin out they haid,they hair styles be limited.Girl gots to git a pink weave!LOL!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-16-2022, 06:29 AM

This is so true. Alopecia huh Jada smith nigger? Although alopecia being a possible side effect of syphilis, means there may be some truth behind it.

If I opened the trunk of this car and found this fat, rotting nigger I would probably not be able to stop vomiting.

Sandy
04-16-2022, 02:05 PM
One less buffarilla tearing up the plains

You guys have to stop, Mrs. S is telling me to stop laughing before I have a heart attack, and I literally have tears in my eyes! I think this is the funniest CO thread ever. If the greatest insult comedians got together, you guys would be putting them to shame.

That niggerpotamus had bootlips so large, if they were actually boots, just that one pair would require deforesting 20 acres of rubber trees.

That niggerpotamus was so huge, it asked Precious for diet tips.

That niggerpotamus had a custom weave so hard, the buck had to find a bald spot to hit so it wouldn't snap his lead pipe in half.

Ray Cizzums
04-16-2022, 10:35 PM
That niggerpotamus had bootlips so large, if they were actually boots, just that one pair would require deforesting 20 acres of rubber trees.

Oops, there goes another rubber tree plant !

haywood
04-17-2022, 08:50 AM
She fulfilled her "Destini"!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unigger:traybat:duh:facepalm:kfc:racist

Sandy
04-17-2022, 06:03 PM
Oops, there goes another rubber tree plant !

That nigger had, hi-i-igh hopes! Well, it was probably just plain high.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2022, 06:13 PM