PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are Busy Degrading and Destroying Iowa with Their Trademarked TNB

Groid_Rage
04-10-2022, 03:07 PM
2 killed, 10 injured during nightclub shooting in downtown Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Shots broke out Sunday at the Taboo Nightclub and Lounge on Third Street in downtown Cedar Rapids just before 1:30 a.m., according to the Cedar Rapids Police Department.

Cedar Rapids police officers were on routine downtown patrol when the shooting occurred and "were able to respond immediately," according to the police department.https://abcnews.go.com/US/killed-10-injured-nightclub-shooting-downtown-cedar-rapids/story?id=83996132
It seems like a "classy" nigger joint. "Events
With reggae, house music, hip hop, r&B, and Salsa at Taboo Nightclub!..." http://taboonightclubcr.com/

Anastasia
04-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Anyone familiar with this area? Has it had a nigger problem in the past, or is the Most Popular President Ever (TM) spreading the nigger plague to new areas?

I know Des Moines has had nigger issues, but Cedar Rapids?

AFN_Weasel
04-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Iowa is part of the corn belt, and with what's going on in Ukraine we're going to need all the corn we can get. I'm not familiar with the area either, but the last thing we need is niggers running around destroying the place.

tweakstick
04-11-2022, 01:32 AM
Funny that I heard nothing on the news about this mass shooting.

Oh, wait. I remember. Mass shootings only occur in schools, gay bars and churches. Only disgruntled, rayciss white people do mass shootings. Everything else is just gang related violence.

Never mind.

Ray Cizzums
04-11-2022, 10:35 AM
That "Clurb" should be called Ta'Boon. You'd think niggers in way out in Cedar Rapids, Iowa would be somewhat
more sedate, but you'd be way wrong. They are the same the world over. Niggers can't hit anything, unless they're
firing into a crowd. They do this so they can pose, in an imaginary movie about their life story. The title is always
"Get Rich, Or Die Tryin'". They never think about going to Nigger U for life, only about gettin' some "Clout".
:bugeye