PDA

View Full Version : Biden's 'Affordable Connectivity Program'= free internet for niggers at taxpayer expense! (10 million signed up!)

Whitey Ford
02-15-2022, 02:57 PM
White House Says 10M Households Have Signed Up for Broadband Subsidy

Vice President Kamala Harris touts the Biden administration's efforts to get low-income Americans access to a $30 per month subsidy for broadband.

https://i.imgur.com/RR6Cw7C.jpg
Soon the internet will be awash with a cosmically huge tidal wave of indecipherable bix nood, shuck'n'jive and just general gibberish. And you get to pay for it.
Oh yeah, they snuck it through as part of an "infrastructure" bill. I don't think that America can survive three more years of Biden.

Vice President Slutbag Kamala Harris said Monday that 10 million niggernest households have signed up for the Affordable Connectivity Program, a program that provides low-income niggers with a subsidy to help pay for broadband service so they can amplify bix nood. The subsidy was made possible through the $1.2 trillion bipartisan so-called "infrastructure bill" Congress snuck past last year, and stabbed the taxpayer in the back.

In remarks at the White House, Harris noted it was an important milestone to destroy America as barely awake President Joe Biden and his administration work toward closing the digital divide and ensuring every nigger has access to high-speed (taxpayer funded) affordable broadband service. Biden put Harris in charge of his initiative to close the digital divide last March, sending a signal that he viewed getting niggers access to affordable high-speed internet as a top priority.

The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act carved out $65 billion to connect Americans to broadband. Roughly $42 billion of those funds will be used to build new infrastructure in places that are currently unserved or underserved by broadband. But $14.2 billion has been dedicated to making broadband more affordable through the Affordable Connectivity Program, which subsidizes the cost of broadband. The program, which is administered by the Federal Communications Commission, provides qualifying households a $30 per month discount on their monthly broadband bill. Households on tribal lands can get a $75 per month subsidy. Enrollees can also access a one-time $100 stipend to purchase a computer or tablet to access the internet.

https://www.cnet.com/home/internet/white-house-says-10m-households-have-signed-up-for-broadband-subsidy/#ftag=CAD590a51e

https://i.imgur.com/GTpiUez.jpg

jenkemfactory
02-15-2022, 04:48 PM
I'm paying a lot for internet access alone.

Defund Welfare
02-15-2022, 10:25 PM
Niggers don’t do anything online other than complain about YT and download CP.
Considering all the social media giants are dying out and alternatives are in the works maybe we will have internet segregation someday. So I can do something online without ever seeing a nigger complain about dat ebil rayciss popo not lettin muh niggss shoot up dat likka sto for da papah.

Regardless, this will fail. Like everything else designed to help niggers. Americas internet infrastructure does need some work, though.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-16-2022, 12:20 AM
Give these niggers 56k modems. Their internet speed should match their IQ

jenkemfactory
02-16-2022, 12:40 AM
Give these niggers 56k modems. Their internet speed should match their IQ

In that case, 56000 bits per second is way too fast.
I prefer they get affordable boat tickets back to the motherland.

Sandy
02-27-2022, 08:06 PM
Free sail foams were just the beginning, and of course they wouldn't be enough. Soon the niggers will demand the latest and greatest laptops and tablets. They get more gibs, more, more, and meanwhile YT works and is bled for taxes for all these millions of nigger dependents.