PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets a face full of police mace

Kagman
02-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Yet one more out of control nigger flapping his boot lips.... This time to the wrong people. Photography is excellent with a close-up of this howling monkey literally given a shower of mace. Down his nigger ass goes....

https://rumble.com/vlt6p5-a-properly-seasoned-protestor.html

Tar Remover
02-09-2022, 06:15 AM
Good. Stupid ass monkey.

Defund Welfare
02-09-2022, 08:32 AM
Screaming at police wearing a shirt that says “Fuck The Police” will do that.
Niggers are unable to control their emotions and that’s why they always end up in bad situations, I really hate how so many people are proud to be “activists” cause this is how they all really act. Every time a nigger doesn’t get its way they break stuff and act like complete degenerates.

If I broke something every time I was angry I’d have a house full of smashed junk and that only makes one person look like a jackass: yourself.
Calling them animals is an insult to animals, almost all animals have a purpose in the world. Niggers only make the world worse for everyone else. Sick of tolerating them. They’re awful.
I honestly wonder what became of this piece of shit nigger, since it’s just a random vid on rumble I wouldn’t know if the coon got caged properly or got a slap on the wrist like usual. Odds are he had many outstanding warrants so I hope he’s still caged as I type this.

GeneralPat
02-09-2022, 10:05 AM
Don't you just love a happy ending?

haywood
02-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Good. Stupid ass monkey.

That made my morning!!

SGT@Arms
02-09-2022, 02:46 PM
I remember that video from 2020.

The seasoning was funny; but, wrangling the nigger by its dreads...priceless.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-09-2022, 03:27 PM
That shut it up quickly. Monkey mute spray.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-09-2022, 11:41 PM
Screaming at police wearing a shirt that says “Fuck The Police” will do that.
Niggers are unable to control their emotions and that’s why they always end up in bad situations, I really hate how so many people are proud to be “activists” cause this is how they all really act. Every time a nigger doesn’t get its way they break stuff and act like complete degenerates.

If I broke something every time I was angry I’d have a house full of smashed junk and that only makes one person look like a jackass: yourself.
Calling them animals is an insult to animals, almost all animals have a purpose in the world. Niggers only make the world worse for everyone else. Sick of tolerating them. They’re awful.
I honestly wonder what became of this piece of shit nigger, since it’s just a random vid on rumble I wouldn’t know if the coon got caged properly or got a slap on the wrist like usual. Odds are he had many outstanding warrants so I hope he’s still caged as I type this.

Likely just recieved a slap on the paw.

Tar Remover
02-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Likely just recieved a slap on the paw.

More like a lick on the muh-dik....

Anastasia
02-12-2022, 08:36 AM
That nigger got exactly what it was asking for.

Sandy
02-12-2022, 08:15 PM
Monkey mute spray.

What a brilliant term we can all start using now! Hat's off to you.