PDA

View Full Version : 6 niggers found good in Milwaukee

animal mother
01-25-2022, 03:25 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-adults-dead-homicides-identified

The bodies of four males and one female were found around 3:45 p.m. inside the home near North 21st Street and West Wright Street during a welfare check, Milwaukee police have said. The body of a fifth male was later recovered from the home. Detectives are investigating the deaths as homicides.

grim1
01-25-2022, 04:27 PM
Truly a feel good story. Nice to see 6 sets of batwings granted. Now catch the suspookted shooter and make the circle complete.

Groid_Rage
01-25-2022, 05:50 PM
As soon as they mentioned which city I knew they were groids. :traybat

IseDaDiva
01-25-2022, 06:41 PM
Such a tragedy. I'm sure all the dead niggers had hearts of gold, were rays of sunshine to everyone who knew them, made everyone smile, and would give you the shirts off their backs, and were planning to do a lot of charity work.

I like the comment section on that site.

BLM just showed up to consult with the victims' families and start a go fund me for burial cost! BLM is planning a protest tonight against the black on black violence and to start job fairs in inner cities!

Jim Crow
01-25-2022, 06:54 PM
What did the Arkansas sheriff say after investigating the case of the nigger shot 22 times in the back of the head?
Worst case of suicide he’d ever seen!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-25-2022, 07:33 PM
Truly a feel good story. Nice to see 6 sets of batwings granted. Now catch the suspookted shooter and make the circle complete.
I don’t know. Let him run loose. He seems to be a pretty good nigger exterminator.

Defund Welfare
01-25-2022, 07:38 PM
I love reading articles about dead niggers. :traybat

If I could decide the groids fate I’d say put an ankle bracelet on him and quarantine him to North Milwaukee, but if he leaves the area the police will swiftly come and wrangle him.

Any humans should know never to go there by now anyway. If it isn’t the niggers it’s the massive potholes in the roads that’ll get you.

Sandy
01-30-2022, 11:09 AM
I don’t know. Let him run loose. He seems to be a pretty good nigger exterminator.

Yeah, but the problem is that they eventually harm humans, deliberately or accidentally. Any chance to send a nigger to NU forever should be taken.

If only we could deport it to Africa and make sure it could never leave. Maybe first bleach its skin (whatever stuff Michael Jackson used) and shave its head, so they'll think it's an albino to eat for its internal magic.

haywood
01-30-2022, 11:50 AM

Yep!!

Tar Remover
01-30-2022, 08:40 PM
7 would be better.... But I'm happy with 6! :lol