PDA

View Full Version : Used car niggery

GDRHammer
01-24-2022, 12:54 PM
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/you-take-someones-car-and-destroy-their-credit-los-angeles-man-tricked-luxury-car-owners-into-handing-over-keys-of-their-ferraris-maserattis-and-bentleys-11643033352?siteid=yhoof2

So this fucking scumbag nigger ruined innocent peoples lives for $$ AND just because it is a nigger. I can't wait until you get shanked in prison, nigger.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!

IseDaDiva
01-24-2022, 03:08 PM
NIggers do this with apartment rentals as well. They pretend to be leasing agents, take security deposits and first/last rent then slither away leaving the renter with no money and no place to live.

Never ever do bidness with niggers in any capacity.

Ignatow
01-24-2022, 05:23 PM
I read this elsewhere and I didn't think Hull was a nigger (no pictures, imagine that). It doesn't surprise me that a nigger can commit a crime, but this is really more complex than what most niggers do. Again, it was bound to get caught because it didn't think things through.

Now, the "rich" people handing their cars/leases to a nigger - how idiotic is that? Trusting a nigger? Obviously these people aren't as smart as they think they are. Probably did a lot of nigger dishonest things to get nigger rich, so they thought a nigger is ok to do business with. It's some kind of karma. Am I blaming the victims?

Yes! They trusted and gave a nigger the time of day! I can't feel any sympathy for any fool that does any business with a nigger.

jenkemfactory
01-24-2022, 06:29 PM
I see this nigger is wearing a corny suit. Headed for court?

IseDaDiva
01-24-2022, 06:51 PM
I read this elsewhere and I didn't think Hull was a nigger (no pictures, imagine that). It doesn't surprise me that a nigger can commit a crime, but this is really more complex than what most niggers do. Again, it was bound to get caught because it didn't think things through.

Now, the "rich" people handing their cars/leases to a nigger - how idiotic is that? Trusting a nigger? Obviously these people aren't as smart as they think they are. Probably did a lot of nigger dishonest things to get nigger rich, so they thought a nigger is ok to do business with. It's some kind of karma. Am I blaming the victims?

Yes! They trusted and gave a nigger the time of day! I can't feel any sympathy for any fool that does any business with a nigger.To quote Judge Marilyn Milian, "We call those people 'plaintiffs'." Well, that's assuming someone can track a nigger down in their various cribs and places they 'stay' to serve them.

Anastasia
01-28-2022, 10:05 PM
Anyone dumb enough to hand over their car keys to a nigger should expect something like this.

tweakstick
01-29-2022, 09:59 AM
I don't generally have much sympathy for individuals who lose their shirts by leasing cars. The only people who have any business leasing are the ones who do it for business/tax purposes. If these folks were dumb enough to lease in the first place, it's no surprise that this grifting nigger found them in the first place. They were easy marks. That said, this nigger is just one more to make the case for public corporal punishment as a start to a lengthy prison stint - preferably one where his hard menial labor is used to pay back every cent stolen. I think this goes for everyone but especially for niggers since they are incapable of learning life lessons any other way.

I think that cruel and unusual punishment punishment meant something different to the founders than it means to the courts today, especially given the fact that many of the drafters were slave owners who knew firsthand how niggers behave.

haywood
01-29-2022, 11:22 AM

Yes! They trusted and gave a nigger the time of day! I can't feel any sympathy for any fool that does any business with a nigger.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
01-29-2022, 06:23 PM
I don't generally have much sympathy for individuals who lose their shirts by leasing cars. The only people who have any business leasing are the ones who do it for business/tax purposes. If these folks were dumb enough to lease in the first place, it's no surprise that this grifting nigger found them in the first place. They were easy marks. That said, this nigger is just one more to make the case for public corporal punishment as a start to a lengthy prison stint - preferably one where his hard menial labor is used to pay back every cent stolen. I think this goes for everyone but especially for niggers since they are incapable of learning life lessons any other way.

I think that cruel and unusual punishment punishment meant something different to the founders than it means to the courts today, especially given the fact that many of the drafters were slave owners who knew firsthand how niggers behave.

These days, setting a 5K bail for a nigger with 50 previous arrests is considered "cruel and unusual".

Tar Remover
01-29-2022, 06:54 PM
That's what they get for trusting niggers with ANYTHING. Sorry, ZERO fucks given.

Sandy
01-30-2022, 10:51 AM
Geoffrey Eldridge Hull, 41, of Baldwin Hills, Calif., admitted to conning 128 people between 2016 and 2019 into handing over the keys to their leased Ferraris, Maserattis and Bentleys with promises that he’d find people to take over the leases,

A saying Sandman Sr. said since I was little: "more money than brains."