PDA

View Full Version : Nigger 'Pastor' wipes his spit all over nigger congregant

Whitey Ford
01-19-2022, 11:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qh3Tp0jwj0

tweakstick
01-20-2022, 04:59 AM
I'll watch a steamroller flatten a barrel of frogs before I watch that shit.

Don't get me wrong. I've got a strong stomach, but to me, one of the most abhorrent things outside of a sexual assault that one can do to another is to spit on them. There is no circumstance that I could imagine myself in where I would feel that it is acceptable to do such a thing. It is beneath a civilized society to allow it. If it came down to it, I could bring myself to end a life to save an innocent. I could throw a switch or pull a trigger to execute a condemned prisoner. I could beat a man who needed it just as easily as whipping an insolent child. I could do all these things quite easily with a clear conscious and sleep well that same night. Those things I could do - not out of hate, but out of love for the rest of the world that doesn't deserve to be burdened with the type of behavior that required said punishment.

The one thing I could never do is to spit on another person. I wouldn't even do it to a nigger. That would be an act of outright hate and contempt which is not in me.

That must be why niggers do it so often. Hate for everything and everyone around them.

Does this nigger not understand that they spat on the Messiah?

Preacher my ass...

Noghettospoken
01-20-2022, 03:10 PM
Yeah, exactly. Preacher, my ass. All these asswipes claim to be close to Jeebus but in the long run, it's just gross crap and mudik

IseDaDiva
01-20-2022, 07:01 PM
I couldn't watch that.

Niggers call deyselfs preachers, pastors, and oracles - even when they are functionally illiterate - for usually one or both of two reasons: To get money and to get muh dik.

Why are they so obsessed with bodily functions and fluids? God, they're so disgusting I'm surprised they don't sniff each other's butts and crotches as a greeting. Maybe they do in private.

tweakstick
01-20-2022, 07:51 PM
Why are they so obsessed with bodily functions and fluids? God, they're so disgusting I'm surprised they don't sniff each other's butts and crotches as a greeting. Maybe they do in private.

It's not necessary. You can smell them from a distance. Also, to feel the need to do so in private would require a sense of shame. Niggers have none.

IseDaDiva
01-20-2022, 08:07 PM
It's not necessary. You can smell them from a distance. Also, to feel the need to do so in private would require a sense of shame. Niggers have none.

Dat be TROOF!

haywood
01-21-2022, 10:02 PM

Don't get me wrong. I've got a strong stomach, but to me, one of the most abhorrent things outside of a sexual assault that one can do to another is to spit on them. There is no circumstance that I could imagine myself in where I would feel that it is acceptable to do such a thing. It is beneath a civilized society to allow it. If it came down to it, I could bring myself to end a life to save an innocent. I could throw a switch or pull a trigger to execute a condemned prisoner. I could beat a man who needed it just as easily as whipping an insolent child. I could do all these things quite easily with a clear conscious and sleep well that same night. Those things I could do - not out of hate, but out of love for the rest of the world that doesn't deserve to be burdened with the type of behavior that required said punishment.

The one thing I could never do is to spit on another person. I wouldn't even do it to a nigger. That would be an act of outright hate and contempt which is not in me.

That must be why niggers do it so often. Hate for everything and everyone around them.

Preacher my ass...

Exactly!!

Tar Remover
01-25-2022, 05:30 AM

Preacher my ass...

No joke. That disgusting fuckin' shit is something that sets me off like nothing else. I know a guy that somehow miraculously ended up with his face smashed into the side of a patrol unit for doing that sick shit.
And no. They have no concept of a Messiah other than Obastard.

Tar Remover
01-25-2022, 05:34 AM
Fortunately, niggers never fail to prove to the world what disgusting piles of pig shit they are. So there is always another reason to hate them even more.