PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the snake head Kyshon? Everyone is looking for it.

IseDaDiva
01-19-2022, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure why anyone wants to find it since even its own dam and sire don't want it, but they can't just look for human children. That's racist.

If you happen to find 16-year-old Kyshon, be careful.

Kyshon was last seen on April 8, 2021. CAUTION: If located, do not approach the child, use caution, and immediately contact law enforcement.

Gee, sounds like they are describing a wild beast. I've never seen a warning like that about a missing human teen.

https://www.syracuse.com/news/2021/11/central-new-york-teenager-reported-missing-nearly-2-months-ago-have-you-seen-him.html

"Use caution"
https://wibx950.com/syracuse-police-looking-for-help-to-find-two-missing-children/

Ray Cizzums
01-19-2022, 09:10 PM
I'm not sure why anyone wants to find it since even its own dam and sire don't want it, but they can't just look for human children. That's racist.

If you happen to find 16-year-old Kyshon, be careful.

Gee, sounds like they are describing a wild beast. I've never seen a warning like that about a missing human teen. "Use caution"
https://wibx950.com/syracuse-police-looking-for-help-to-find-two-missing-children/
The missing links on this site perfectly illustrate the profound devolution of today's blackaroonies.
Ho lee fuk, it's time for forced sterilization, before it gets any worse !
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-20-2022, 02:04 AM
Every nigger has autism now. That’s how they explain away how dimwitted and aggressive they are. It would be a shame if someone called law enforcement and this one tarded out on the cops.

Jim Crow
01-20-2022, 08:47 AM
Another dangers savage nigger on the loose! No worries, it will blend right in with the rest of them!

IseDaDiva
01-20-2022, 12:07 PM
Every nigger has autism now. That’s how they explain away how dimwitted and aggressive they are. It would be a shame if someone called law enforcement and this one tarded out on the cops.

The mammies all say their sprogs are "au-tis-ic" to get extra GIBS.

"The child" - a 6-foot hulking, sub-simian "DANGER - DO NOT APPROACH! beast is not a child! Who are they trying to fool with this charade?

Noghettospoken
01-20-2022, 03:08 PM
"Autism " being the euphonym for severe stupidity.

Odin's balls
01-20-2022, 04:20 PM
Follow the trail of violence and forced mudikkery and I guarantee that you will find that bootlip less than 100 yards away.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-20-2022, 06:40 PM
The mammies all say their sprogs are "au-tis-ic" to get extra GIBS.

"The child" - a 6-foot hulking, sub-simian "DANGER - DO NOT APPROACH! beast is not a child! Who are they trying to fool with this charade?
Exactly. He jus broke all da shit in yo sto cuz da autissumz.

Ignatow
01-20-2022, 09:18 PM
If Kyshon be my slave and sheeeeit, I'd whip it just because it's too ugly.

Sandy
02-06-2022, 07:59 PM

A long time ago, I was talking with a co-worker about overdiagnosed autism as an excuse for bad parenting and uncontrollable devil children. Then the niggeress in the next cubicle ooked, "Muh son be autistic, he be 12 an cans read!" For one thing, that isn't "autism," and that's also par for the course for niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-07-2022, 06:27 PM
A long time ago, I was talking with a co-worker about overdiagnosed autism as an excuse for bad parenting and uncontrollable devil children. Then the niggeress in the next cubicle ooked, "Muh son be autistic, he be 12 an cans read!" For one thing, that isn't "autism," and that's also par for the course for niggers.
:lol Yes nigger, we know yo chile is a retard

Sandy
02-08-2022, 01:24 AM
:lol Yes nigger, we know yo chile is a retard

So was the mammy too. Being someone's administrative assistant was far beyond its limited abilities.

One Monday I found out it was gone. At EOD Friday, it went to its boss and demanded a raise, or it wasn't coming back. Its boss is still a pretty big liberal, and yet even he wouldn't give in.