PDA

View Full Version : Imported Africoon runs down little boys - not a hate crime

IseDaDiva
01-15-2022, 03:57 PM
Of course, it's not a hate crime. Only YT can be guilty of that.

After slowing tailing the young boys, welcomed migrant and feral nigger Atunu hit the gas, jumped the sidewalk, and mowed down two of the three children before speeding off, according to KDVR (https://kdvr.com/news/local/aurora-man-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-hit-and-run-that-injured-2-boys/).

Wild niggers in Colorado.

https://taphaps.com/oghaleoghene-atunu-crime-6/

nigfreewisconsin
01-15-2022, 04:17 PM
First Waukesha, now this? Running people down on sidewalks must be the new nigger trend like that knockout crap they were doing a few years ago.

I wonder if it is possible to make pocket sized spike strips? Something that can be folded to the size of a cell phone and quickly unfolded and dropped. Obviously might not stop the nigger before the attack but it would stop it from driving off.

Ray Cizzums
01-15-2022, 06:03 PM
I'm a believer in reading the expression on people's face, and troublemakers give themselves away every time.
While everyone else averts their gaze, I'm looking straight at motherfuckers, who are not used to anyone looking
them right in their sclerotic yellow crack eyes. They always do the "You lookin' at me", followed by a quick exit,
when the answer is a definite "Yes, nigger". It's on all of us, including kids, to be aware when niggers are afoot,
at the wheel, or in close proximity - and then ready ourselves for action.
:bugeye

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-15-2022, 07:14 PM
Hope this Nigger gets a visit from the Aryan Brotherhood at NU.

Anastasia
01-15-2022, 08:08 PM
If I had a son he would look like the victims. If Obama had a son he would look like the perp.

haywood
01-15-2022, 08:24 PM

As do I!! I hope they RAPE that nigger's starfish with a broom handle!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-16-2022, 10:11 PM
As do I!! I hope they RAPE that nigger's starfish with a broom handle!!

Or a shitter brush.

haywood
01-17-2022, 09:00 AM
Or a shitter brush.

Better yet!!

Tar Remover
01-19-2022, 03:16 AM
:fume

I hope he gets ass fucked by everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink......

Jim Crow
01-19-2022, 08:15 AM

I am hoping it ultimately ends with a visit from the batwing fairy!