PDA

View Full Version : Even Mount Everest is not safe from niggers now

CoonsЯus
01-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Niggers, niggers everywhere...and not a drop to think !!

It's impossible to escape niggers now. Just impossible. The golf course, tennis courts, swimming pools, all the places that were considered coon-free zones have become infected by the nigger's desire to fuck with YT. Now niggers have decided that mountain climbing needs a nigger invasion to keep poking at that wicked white man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10365049/Team-nine-black-climbers-attempt-scale-Mount-Everest-tackle-sports-colonial-history.html

Personally I can't imagine any of these fucking jungle johnnies getting past base camp. As soon as they realize " where da mutha-fuckin KFC be ? " is not an option, they'll soon give up and return to muh-dikkery and other simple unchallenging tasks, more suited to their intellect.

A team of nine black climbers is attempting to scale Mount Everest to tackle the mountain's 'intentional lack of access for black people' and mountaineering's 'colonial history'.

IseDaDiva
01-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Mountain climbing is rayciss? Was someone preventing niggers from exploration over the millennia? And here I just thought they were too damned lazy to do so and prefer to sit on their black asses in their shitholes and demand to be fed. I guess I was wrong.

Ray Cizzums
01-03-2022, 06:32 PM
This "outdoors is rayciss" horseshit is mind boggling. The shit-for-brains woketurds over at R.E.I. have
the narrative down to a science. They interview "people of color" who went hiking, and say "everybody
I saw was white. I didn't feel welcome" ! No one, anywhere, ever stopped anyone from heading into
the wild. Note to niggers :There is no welcoming committee when you go hiking, camping or climbing.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Now on today’s episode of “is it racist” niggers claim climbing mountains is racis! This is why the world hates you niggers.

IseDaDiva
01-04-2022, 12:27 AM
This "outdoors is rayciss" horseshit is mind boggling. The shit-for-brains woketurds over at R.E.I. have
the narrative down to a science. They interview "people of color" who went hiking, and say "everybody
I saw was white. I didn't feel welcome" ! No one, anywhere, ever stopped anyone from heading into
the wild. Note to niggers :There is no welcoming committee when you go hiking, camping or climbing.

I remember Orca devoting a whole show, axing that age-old question, "Why don't niggers go camping?" A child could answer that. Niggers are terrified of wildlife and nature, there beez hants in the woods, and what are they going to steal and who are they going to rob and rape in the forest?

A better question would be, "Why would niggers go camping"?

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2022, 05:36 PM
I remember Orca devoting a whole show, axing that age-old question, "Why don't niggers go camping?" A child could answer that. Niggers are terrified of wildlife and nature, there beez hants in the woods, and what are they going to steal and who are they going to rob and rape in the forest?
From the "Million Man March", to the Obama inauguration, to viral "Sunset parties" on our local beaches
- niggers + outdoor spaces = massive littering and trashing of the landscape. Any real outdoorsman
or woman should be alarmed at the prospect of those with so little respect for the land being allowed
to run wild, with no consequences. Blacks will turn anyplace they inhabit into a garbage heap, with
zero comprehension of, or remorse for, doing so.

IseDaDiva
01-04-2022, 07:33 PM
From the "Million Man March", to the Obama inauguration, to viral "Sunset parties" on our local beaches
- niggers + outdoor spaces = massive littering and trashing of the landscape. Any real outdoorsman
or woman should be alarmed at the prospect of those with so little respect for the land being allowed
to run wild, with no consequences. Blacks will turn anyplace they inhabit into a garbage heap, with
zero comprehension of, or remorse for, doing so.

Even animals don't foul their nests. No decent creature does. Niggers defecate and urinate in their drinking water and are happy living in filth, something a rat will not do by choice.

Just sit in your own funk and dirt and whine to YT, "Hep us!!!" Don't think of getting off your useless black asses and cleaning up.

I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see the Hispanic tour guide in the DR was right when someone question the living conditions of the Hayshees and he told us, "They like it like that." :lol

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Even animals don't foul their nests. No decent creature does. Niggers defecate and urinate in their drinking water and are happy living in filth, something a rat will not do by choice.

Just sit in your own funk and dirt and whine to YT, "Hep us!!!" Don't think of getting off your useless black asses and cleaning up.

I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see the Hispanic tour guide in the DR was right when someone question the living conditions of the Hayshees and he told us, "They like it like that.
Not sure where I saw it, Am. Ren., I think - they had pics of the conditions in Haiti, right next to those of their West African
ancestors. The 20 foot high garbage heaps, the stream of raw sewage down the middle of a mud street, the fly-bitten
retard chilluns - 100% identical in every respect. Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago are next, with NYC and Philly on deck.

IseDaDiva
01-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Not sure where I saw it, Am. Ren., I think - they had pics of the conditions in Haiti, right next to those of their West African
ancestors. The 20 foot high garbage heaps, the stream of raw sewage down the middle of a mud street, the fly-bitten
retard chilluns - 100% identical in every respect. Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago are next, with NYC and Philly on deck.

When niggers are left to their own devices without YT to feed them and clean them and support them they would turn a mansion into a Sec8 vile nest. When it's destroyed they move on to repeat the same thing, like locusts, which is why GIBS are not working and will never work even though Libtards think, "If we just give the poor, downtrodden niggers nice things, they'll take pride in it and keep
it up." No, they won't.

Detroit is moving towards Hayshee conditions. Just a little more garbage needed. How many white neighbourhoods, no matter how poor, look like this?

My mother used to say, "Maybe you're poor but you don't have to be dirty."

Anastasia
01-05-2022, 02:12 AM
The mountaineering "community" tends to lean left politically and is as nigger-loving as any other group of leftards. Nigger "mountain climbers" are typically regarded as pet-like curiosities to be oohed and ahhed over. Despite this coddling, niggers still whine about not being "welcomed." Nothing is ever enough for those hate-filled, ungrateful black bastards.

I'm hoping for a large, white, rayciss avalanche to strike the all-nigger climbing team and send them all to goodness.

Ignatow
01-05-2022, 03:00 AM
I hope the Sherpa guides lead them on the wrong side of the mountain. It'd be a huge achievement if gorillas actually climb Everest, but my bet is the racist mountain and snow will freeze these niggers.

Ray Cizzums
01-05-2022, 12:35 PM
I'm hoping for a large, white, rayciss avalanche to strike the all-nigger climbing team and send them all to goodness.
Dat ava-lanche be in da Klan !

IseDaDiva
01-05-2022, 01:08 PM
I hope the Sherpa guides lead them on the wrong side of the mountain. It'd be a huge achievement if gorillas actually climb Everest, but my bet is the racist mountain and snow will freeze these niggers.

Those Sherpas get treated like pack animals at the best of times. Try to imagine how niggers would treat them, because they think they have some kind of "superiority". I just hate them so much!!

OTOH, I can't see niggers climbing mountains. What could compel them to do anything that is the least bit strenuous and has no tangible rewards? They're too lazy to even try to hide the corpses of their burners.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-05-2022, 10:50 PM
How are those niggers going to be able to spark "theys'" blunts in all that thin air...?

zagnut
01-06-2022, 12:12 AM
i can remember years ago a fellow worker talked about bivouacking in Colorado with the Army and how the niggers couldn't handle the cold. He said that frostbite appeared as grey chunks of skin that would fall off and really fuck up the niggers.

MineEvolved
01-13-2022, 11:19 PM
Garbage, IMHO, is THE single greatest proof that niggers lack intellect. A 4-year old child from ANY other racial demographic learns how to use to a garbage can with a minimum of instruction. Full grown niggers in their 50's, wherever they are standing, that is their garbage can. Whether a gum wrapper, an empty MD 20/20 bottle, a used tampon on the few occasions a sow finds itself between pregnancies, McDonald's sandwich wraps, or a stripped bucket of chicken bones, whatever physical space they happen to be occupying at that moment, that's where everything gets dropped, even out of moving vehicles. If niggers were 100% gone from the face of the Earth TOMORROW, we'd still spend fucking billions cleaning up their filth, and that's just here in America. Africa and places like Haiti would be generational affairs, short of firestorming whole sections of the Earth.

IseDaDiva
01-13-2022, 11:45 PM
i can remember years ago a fellow worker talked about bivouacking in Colorado with the Army and how the niggers couldn't handle the cold. He said that frostbite appeared as grey chunks of skin that would fall off and really fuck up the niggers.

Ewwww!!!! Nigger chunks falling all over.

:rofl

Whitey Ford
01-14-2022, 05:46 AM
Niggers should be encouraged to climb Mount Everest.
People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people. If niggers en masse take to attempt climbing it, I predict that it will become an icy Dead Nigger Storage rather quickly. The bodies of the people who fall climbing it generally tend to stay up there too, because retrieving them is difficult.

There are quite a few dead bodies in various places along the normal Everest routes. ... This area above 8,000 meters is called the Death Zone, and is also known as Everest's Graveyard. Lhakpa Sherpa said that she saw seven dead bodies on her latest 2018 summit – one who's hair was still blowing in the wind.

https://www.climbernews.com/how-many-dead-bodies-are-on-mount-everest/

Whitey Ford
01-14-2022, 06:05 AM
the narrative down to a science. :bugeye

I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!

haywood
01-14-2022, 09:06 AM

But the "LOOK AT MEEZ" sub human gene in niggers DEMANDS a commitee!! Dey beez impo'tent n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Groid_Rage
01-14-2022, 12:18 PM
The niggers and libturds always pull this sort of shit. They find some activity niggers aren't involved in and proclaimed the rayshists are preventing their pets from participating. What, is the KKK stationed at trail heads keeping the nogs out? One can only wish. Niggers expect they are going to get a brass band and red carpet rolled out for them by guilted out white cucks, like all the head libturds in almost all white Vermont.
But as far as Everest goes, I pray some serious storm or avalanche takes the nigger climbing party out.

Groid_Rage
01-14-2022, 12:26 PM
Those Sherpas get treated like pack animals at the best of times. Try to imagine how niggers would treat them, because they think they have some kind of "superiority". I just hate them so much!!

OTOH, I can't see niggers climbing mountains. What could compel them to do anything that is the least bit strenuous and has no tangible rewards? They're too lazy to even try to hide the corpses of their burners.I remember that throw-away knock-off movie "Alien vs Predator" that starts off with the nigger heroine ice climbing on a glacial mountain alone. Talk about a mix of fantasy and stupidity!

Ray Cizzums
01-14-2022, 03:48 PM
I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!

R.E.I. could be the biggest bunch of woketurd assholes I've ever heard of. They are constantly churning out narratives
about how racist Mother Nature is, and allowing spiggers and jaboons to cry about feeling unwelcome in the great
outdoors. "I was struck by the fact that I didn't see anybody who looked like me" ! Nigger, who's fault is that !

https://www.rei.com/conversations/ask-an-rei-employee/we-stand-for-racial-equity/td-p/16678

Look at this pile of shit : https://www.rei.com/stewardship/community-advocacy

Groid_Rage
01-14-2022, 09:49 PM
R.E.I. could be the biggest bunch of woketurd assholes I've ever heard of. They are constantly churning out narratives
about how racist Mother Nature is, and allowing spiggers and jaboons to cry about feeling unwelcome in the great
outdoors. "I was struck by the fact that I didn't see anybody who looked like me" ! Nigger, who's fault is that !

https://www.rei.com/conversations/ask-an-rei-employee/we-stand-for-racial-equity/td-p/16678

Look at this pile of shit : https://www.rei.com/stewardship/community-advocacy

:bugeyeThey closed the thread, I guess the referrer from chimpout didn't help
403 Forbidden

Ignatow
01-14-2022, 11:32 PM
I'd support REI if they led niggers into the wilderness, by a cold alpine lake, then just vanish and let them find their way out. You know time and again niggers will die from exposure or starvation, or rockfish in the lake. Camping was fun, 30+ years ago.

Anastasia
01-14-2022, 11:55 PM
I remember that throw-away knock-off movie "Alien vs Predator" that starts off with the nigger heroine ice climbing on a glacial mountain alone. Talk about a mix of fantasy and stupidity!

LOL. A nigger sow being the savior of humanity (when it isn't even human itself). In real life, sows lose their shit as soon as they get more than 2 blocks away from the nearest KFC or weave store. Shaniqua climbing da ice mountain is already so laughable, the producers of the movie should have just had the sheboon magically fly to the top.

But seriously, climbing alone is like diving alone. It looks super cool in unrealistic Hollywood movies but it's dangerous in real life. For a realistic solo climbing movie, watch 127 Hours.

Anastasia
01-15-2022, 12:50 AM

REI, like other woketurd businesses, will fight the coof war and promote their mask Nazi jihad to the bitter end, long after the rest of the world has moved on.

There are so many other choices for outdoor gear. The places that focus on hunting/fishing are the least likely to be woketurded, and they'll have climbing gear too or whatever else you want. REI can virtue signal itself right out of business, cucking for the niggers who will never spend money there.

MineEvolved
01-16-2022, 05:30 AM
People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people. If niggers en masse take to attempt climbing it, I predict that it will become an icy Dead Nigger Storage rather quickly. The bodies of the people who fall climbing it generally tend to stay up there too, because retrieving them is difficult.

https://www.climbernews.com/how-many-dead-bodies-are-on-mount-everest/

The air is more than thin. Anything above 14,000 feet and you pretty much need bottled oxygen, else hypoxia starts. I'd pay good money to sit and watch niggers try and go up Everest. If they didn't fall to their deaths after their already oxygen starved brains popped a fuse, the Sherpas would push them off after an afternoon of monkeyshines. Only reason niggers are probably even bent about any of this is because someone told them there was an unharvested crop of white women and no one told them earlier. Your average athlete nigger couldn't make the first base camp, let alone summit. They'll wind up sitting down in the village and bitching about how there isn't enough skrimps and crab legs. I suspect the Nepalese will be passing a couple of new ordinances soon...

IseDaDiva
01-17-2022, 03:41 PM
They closed the thread, I guess the referrer from chimpout didn't help
403 Forbidden

I can see it. Most of the comments are very nigger-loving/weeping about raycism which forbids niggers from entering the outdoors, with only one person mildly disagreeing with giving money to nigs:

I agree with FormerHappyCustomer and probably won't shop at REI much anymore. Companies should stay out of politics. Since REI is a co-op, isn't any money they donate really the members' money? If individual members want to donate to NAACP, they are free to do so. I object to members' money being donated without their consent.

More are like this:

The crisis right now is with our black community. That's why black lives matter as the pressing and urgent priority right now.

I guess none of them noticed the biggest killer of niggers is other BLM niggers, blowing each other away night and day. There are none so blind...

Groid_Rage
01-17-2022, 04:16 PM

https://www.climbernews.com/how-many-dead-bodies-are-on-mount-everest/I don't know, in that famous Krakauer book about the disaster "Into Thin Air" there in 97, that they made two movies out of, the Sherpas said that the unmarried couple in the team having sex in a tent at a camp offended the mountain. I can't imagine how totally offended the mountain would get if shit skins en masse started pawing and knuckle dragging all over it.

Ray Cizzums
01-17-2022, 09:37 PM
I can see it. Most of the comments are very nigger-loving/weeping about raycism which forbids niggers from entering the outdoors, with only one person mildly disagreeing with giving money to nigs:

Their site is a rich cornucopia of woke idiocy, that is so riddled with "whitesplaining", white apology and white guilt,
that it can't help but piss off the minority turds who's asses they're trying to lick. In a nutshell, they've dreamed
up a narrative, where "people of color" feel "out of place", when they head outdoors, and it's whitey's fault.
First of all, there was nobody around any trailhead I ever went on - just sign in and be on your way. Bump into
some other hikers ? That's a hello, goodbye situation - even for us white devils. Complete strangers, in the middle
of nowhere, tend to be standoffish. This "I didn't feel welcome" syndrome might apply at some cookout you went
to, but not out in the boonies. The kooks at R.E.I. take this false "exclusion" fantasy to dizzying heights, then appoint
themselves as welcoming saviors, with nausea and vomiting the result. I write some scathing comments on their stupid
site, for their moderators to ponder. It turns out I'm far from alone....

Anastasia
01-17-2022, 11:30 PM
Their site is a rich cornucopia of woke idiocy, that is so riddled with "whitesplaining", white apology and white guilt,
that it can't help but piss off the minority turds who's asses they're trying to lick. In a nutshell, they've dreamed
up a narrative, where "people of color" feel "out of place", when they head outdoors, and it's whitey's fault.
First of all, there was nobody around any trailhead I ever went on - just sign in and be on your way. Bump into
some other hikers ? That's a hello, goodbye situation - even for us white devils. Complete strangers, in the middle
of nowhere, tend to be standoffish. This "I didn't feel welcome" syndrome might apply at some cookout you went
to, but not out in the boonies. The kooks at R.E.I. take this false "exclusion" fantasy to dizzying heights, then appoint
themselves as welcoming saviors, with nausea and vomiting the result. I write some scathing comments on their stupid

False exclusion fantasy is right! We can only WISH it was a reality.

Odin's balls
01-20-2022, 04:46 PM
The niggers will start whining and give up at the first inkling of discomfort. Or whenever frostbite makes their muh-diks fall of.

Whichever comes sooner.

Sandy
02-06-2022, 08:08 PM
People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people.

A friend of mine is still up there after all these years. A lot of bodies have to be left behind because it's hard enough bringing yourself back down.

Another friend starts freaking out at 7000, 8000 feet. She's a NY girl and has lived at sea level all her life. I do ok at 10,000 feet, but above that I start feeling a little lighter-headed. But 20,000, 25,000, 29,000 feet? I couldn't imagine getting to an altitude of commercial aircraft.

Whitey Ford
02-06-2022, 08:26 PM
A friend of mine is still up there after all these years. A lot of bodies have to be left behind because it's hard enough bringing yourself back down.

Another friend starts freaking out at 7000, 8000 feet. She's a NY girl and has lived at sea level all her life. I do ok at 10,000 feet, but above that I start feeling a little lighter-headed. But 20,000, 25,000, 29,000 feet? I couldn't imagine getting to an altitude of commercial aircraft.

I always thought that if the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico (https://www.mexconnect.com/articles/1924-the-tarahumaras-an-endangered-species/) could handle the cold, they could probably destroy Mt. Everest. These Indians are used to incredibly thin air, high altitudes because they ran up and down the mountainous part of Mexico for hundreds (maybe thousands?) of years. The Aztecs didn't defeat them simply because they couldn't handle the high altitudes they live in. They're considered to be the world's best long distance endurance runners. A Tarahumara would totally wreck any long distance nigger from Kenya easily.

Socialism_is_terrorism
02-12-2022, 11:21 AM
They will fail. Some stupid white people will rescue them. Then the niggers will blame YT for their failure.

Sandy
02-12-2022, 02:36 PM
I always thought that if the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico (https://www.mexconnect.com/articles/1924-the-tarahumaras-an-endangered-species/) could handle the cold, they could probably destroy Mt. Everest. These Indians are used to incredibly thin air, high altitudes because they ran up and down the mountainous part of Mexico for hundreds (maybe thousands?) of years. The Aztecs didn't defeat them simply because they couldn't handle the high altitudes they live in. They're considered to be the world's best long distance endurance runners. A Tarahumara would totally wreck any long distance nigger from Kenya easily.

I had heard that about the natives who grow up in the Andes. But they have a tough time against tranny bucks that compete as women, and you also have to admit niggers have an effective training regimen. For springs, the trainer buck releases a chicken and tell 100 niggers that it's the only food for all of them, then for everything else, they get dumped in the bush among the lions. :lol

Kagman
02-12-2022, 03:27 PM
How many white neighbourhoods, no matter how poor, look like this?

My mother used to say, "Maybe you're poor but you don't have to be dirty."

Actually, we can directly compare filthy, coon infested with 'neighborhoods' with that of equally poor whites. Sadly, there are poor white communities. Appalachia is a prime example. Much of Tennessee and Kentucky are DIRT POOR... Yet they are in stark contrast to places like Chimpcongo and DeToilet... Crime, especially violent crime, is nowhere near as prevalent and school achievement is superior to their equally poor nigger counterparts.

Another oft stated statistic: Criminigger behavior among the Coon wealthy is HIGHER than that of the most poor whites. This drives a stake into the heart of liberal blathering that somehow poverty is the primary driver of crime. What drives crime is skin color, plain and fucking simple. Niggers: Born to crime like a bird dog is born to chase pheasants. But fear not.... Really!!! Whitey are the true criminals... Pin-head liberal FILTH!!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
02-16-2022, 09:08 PM

Most people head to the great outdoors to escape other people in general. I enjoyed camping and hunting for the solitude from others it has to offer. With that being said, the very LAST thing I want to see when I head to the mountains is a bunch of fuckin niggers.

CoonsЯus
02-16-2022, 09:31 PM
Garbage, IMHO, is THE single greatest proof that niggers lack intellect. A 4-year old child from ANY other racial demographic learns how to use to a garbage can with a minimum of instruction. Full grown niggers in their 50's, wherever they are standing, that is their garbage can. Whether a gum wrapper, an empty MD 20/20 bottle, a used tampon on the few occasions a sow finds itself between pregnancies, McDonald's sandwich wraps, or a stripped bucket of chicken bones, whatever physical space they happen to be occupying at that moment, that's where everything gets dropped, even out of moving vehicles. If niggers were 100% gone from the face of the Earth TOMORROW, we'd still spend fucking billions cleaning up their filth, and that's just here in America. Africa and places like Haiti would be generational affairs, short of firestorming whole sections of the Earth.

Much truth here ME.

IseDaDiva
02-16-2022, 10:31 PM
They will fail. Some stupid white people will rescue them. Then the niggers will blame YT for their failure.

There's no rescue on Everest. Imagine niggers sitting there, all frosted up and ooking that no rescue be rayciss!

Socialism_is_terrorism
02-21-2022, 02:20 PM
There's no rescue on Everest. Imagine niggers sitting there, all frosted up and ooking that no rescue be rayciss!

Haha, yep, that's a truely heartwarming imagination.