PDA

View Full Version : Hayshee border niggers suing Biden administration

IseDaDiva
12-24-2021, 02:46 PM
He got grabbed by the collar! How inhumane to a bunch of illegal invading feral parasites breaking the law.

Joseph and 10 other Haitian migrants accused Joe Biden and DHS Secretary Mayorkas of inhumane treatment and physical abuse

It describes a confrontation lasting 'several minutes' during which Mirard's attorneys say the mounted agent was trying to drag the father back into the river, 'destroying' his shirt and causing him to lose his shoes.

And they found some scum-sucking shyster lawyer to take this case.

The Border Patrol agents should be suing the Biden admin for the way they were publicly reviled and slandered.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10343051/Haitian-migrant-grabbed-collar-lashed-horseback-Border-Patrol-agent-sues-Biden-admin.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Whitey Ford
12-25-2021, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if ol' slow Joe goes down there himself, fellates every one of them and then gives them each a check for $1 million of tax dollars a piece.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-25-2021, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if ol' slow Joe goes down there himself, fellates every one of them
:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-28-2021, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if ol' slow Joe goes down there himself, fellates every one of them and then gives them each a check for $1 million of tax dollars a piece.

Then bends over and lets the horses ram it balls deep in his chocolate starfish. I can't stand that batshit crazy old fucker.

Jim Crow
12-29-2021, 08:39 AM
And hands Jill a set of kneepads to help him!LOL!