PDA

View Full Version : Nigger randomly smacks human toddler

yuanlieren
12-24-2021, 10:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7N5iOSOXU

Stores have several surveillance cameras, but notice how the media chose the footage which cleverly hides the face of the childs' mom (who appears to be a white or latino).

Probably due to some microaggression by the racist toddler

IseDaDiva
12-24-2021, 06:18 PM
Nigger needs to be put down, but is it really his fault? The prevailing attitude is "The downtrodden coloreds are merely acting out their frustration with the systemic raycisms and of course, the slabery." The fact that the elderly, the very young, or the disabled are their usual targets? Oh, well.

Good comment:

I know why this young man did this and it is justified. The young man was made to be late for the presentation of his doctoral thesis that he had been working on for the past 7 years. The little boy was clearly from a privileged group and so the young man had to take matters into his own hands and strike the child for his racism.

Whitey Ford
12-25-2021, 12:43 AM

haywood
12-25-2021, 09:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7N5iOSOXU

Stores have several surveillance cameras, but notice how the media chose the footage which cleverly hides the face of the childs' mom (who appears to be a white or latino).

Probably due to some microaggression by the racist toddler

FUCKING nigger cock$ucker!! Cowardly primate!!

haywood
12-25-2021, 09:25 AM
Nigger needs to be put down, but is it really his fault? The prevailing attitude is "The downtrodden coloreds are merely acting out their frustration with the systemic raycisms and of course, the slabery." The fact that the elderly, the very young, or the disabled are their usual targets? Oh, well.

Good comment:

If that commenter isn't a chimper he should be!!

Nig Zero
12-25-2021, 10:34 AM
To my eye, in the blurred video, the mother looked asian, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that the nigger monkeys are enraging all breeds of humans.

Buck Simian
12-26-2021, 07:00 AM
Don Lemon of CNN: "Black man defends himself from verbal racist attack by white juvenile."

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-26-2021, 07:06 PM
To my eye, in the blurred video, the mother looked asian, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that the nigger monkeys are enraging all breeds of humans.

For whatever reason (spite, jealousy, pure evil...), niggers have been targeting Asians lately.

I'm sure that will work out for them well in the future.

IseDaDiva
12-26-2021, 08:36 PM
For whatever reason (spite, jealousy, pure evil...), niggers have been targeting Asians lately.

Sure, as long as they're elderly, toddlers, or small women. I would love to a see a nigger attack a guy or a woman who may look like they can't defend themselves but have Black Belts.

ETA: Niggers attack other minorities because they can. They know this will send Libtards into confusion and chaos, not knowing who they should stand up for, terrified of being called rayciss, and therefore the nigger will escape punishment.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-26-2021, 09:31 PM
Sure, as long as they're elderly, toddlers, or small women. I would love to a see a nigger attack a guy or a woman who may look like they can't defend themselves but have Black Belts.

ETA: Niggers attack other minorities because they can. They know this will send Libtards into confusion and chaos, not knowing who they should stand up for, terrified of being called rayciss, and therefore the nigger will escape punishment.

I've written a few posts about my days in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots in L.A. -- I probably should expand upon those comments at some point, but it was quite a surprise to the 18 y/o me that while other business owners cowered in fear and relied upon the LAPD to defend their livelihoods, it was the Asians who defended their shops and stores from the rooftops with rifles and shotguns.

No one, and I mean No One, will ever convince me that "only" 70 or so (almost all niggers) were killed in those riots. I strongly believe that it was hundreds (if not more) -- many of those being "disappeared" by the Hispanic and Asian gangs. There was a massive shift in the demographics of Central L.A. in the few years after those riots.

There was a damn good reason for that...

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-28-2021, 11:29 AM

Better than a Black Belt, I would like to see them attack someone who's packin heat. I'm all about carrying a firearm and knowing how to use it. I know it's a tough call, but a pistol is the ultimate equalizer. . Tough call because you put yourself at risk of prosecution if you pop a cap in some criminals ass. It's sad the government has watered down the 2nd Amendment so much that honest citizens have to fear prosecution for eliminating some piece of shit criminals anymore.

CoonsЯus
12-28-2021, 04:41 PM
The message is crystal clear and consistent.....NEVER relax around niggers !

Chimpwhipper
12-28-2021, 08:27 PM
That little honk dissed Shitronicus

yuanlieren
12-29-2021, 08:40 AM

Police arrested it:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/man-accused-of-attacking-3-year-old-refused-to-see-bond-court-judge/2649155/

...AND has a history of attacking a disabled, elderly person

Anastasia
12-30-2021, 04:51 PM
Police arrested it:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/man-accused-of-attacking-3-year-old-refused-to-see-bond-court-judge/2649155/

...AND has a history of attacking a disabled, elderly person

I'm sure after this story disappears from the news cycle Biden or his nigger cunt VP will quietly pardon it.

tweakstick
12-31-2021, 04:14 AM

I believe I have an explanation for it's behavior:

The nigger has an explanation for it's behavior as well:

tweakstick
12-31-2021, 04:22 AM
I'm sure after this story disappears from the news cycle Biden or his nigger cunt VP will quietly pardon it.

If the Constitution permitted it, there is no telling what kind of state crimes niggers would get away with through executive pardons. It's a good thing that it doesn't.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-01-2022, 02:48 PM

If that were the case, we would almost certainly see a story about a hate crime. They would title it "man" or "teen" attacks Asian child and there would be no photos or description of the nigger. They would frame it as more evil YT when in reality it is more TNB.

It could be an Asian woman though. I couldn't tell by the video. Regardless we have just another coward nigger attacking a child because it knows a full grown human might fight back.